Zarmaka

EU27 [MiC] Server Community Forum!

Is this server still active i mean, resets etc are still done or?

It is indeed!

During the last week we've been reseting less frequently then ordinary, both due to busyness IRL and due to that we updated our server rather late to avoid certain issues (meaning there were less people on the server).

However that is no longer an issue, and the resets will be done on a daily basis.

And while we may not always play daily, both me and Zarmaka check the forums (this thread and PM's), if something happens that requires a restart we'll be on it as fast as we can.

just wondering if im the only one having problems conecting to the mumble server.

just wondering if im the only one having problems conecting to the mumble server.

Sadly not, it appears to be down again

We have had problems with the Mumble host several times.. hopefully they'll get their act together soon or we'll have to find a new host.

That missing tents thing didn't affect us atleast :)

But that "mosaic" problem is annoying as hell. Got royally molested at the airfield last night because I just couldn't see anything. Gotta hope a new beta patch is coming soon.

That missing tents thing didn't affect us atleast :)

But that "mosaic" problem is annoying as hell. Got royally molested at the airfield last night because I just couldn't see anything. Gotta hope a new beta patch is coming soon.

The tent thing was probably a bug.

Sometimes, especially after server crashes and automatically restarts, it seems to fail to get the proper information from the hive about tents and vehicles.

That bug is fixed by restarting the server again, which is most likely what happend if I were to guess.

I'm unfamiliar with the mosaic problem though, is that when the building graphics bug the hell out, almost blinding you?

I'm unfamiliar with the mosaic problem though, is that when the building graphics bug the hell out, almost blinding you?

That's the one. Apparently it's because soldier corpses are lying around in the vicinity. So far I've seen it at the Balota airstrip and NW airfield. Muy annoying.

That's the one. Apparently it's because soldier corpses are lying around in the vicinity. So far I've seen it at the Balota airstrip and NW airfield. Muy annoying.

Sadly I'm unable to do anything about it, as its a game issue, not a server issue.

However you should try flushing.

You do this by -holding- the left shift button and the - key on your numpad at the same time, then writing the word "flush".. it sometimes corrects the problem or atleast improves it.

You'll see if you've done it correctly, as it usually displays a black screen that says "Flushing" for a few moments.

The last patch was to blame. The new one fixed it.

What I meant to say was update. And the problem is still there. Gotta try flushing next time I'm playing.

Edited by Cobra-Kai

Found some solution to this. When in game: Esc and then ALT + Enter to go to windowed mode. Then ALT + Enter again and get back in the game from the menu. This atleast works for me. Sometimes it might take two-three times to get it working, but atleast it works as some type of workaround :)

Found some solution to this. When in game: Esc and then ALT + Enter to go to windowed mode. Then ALT + Enter again and get back in the game from the menu. This atleast works for me. Sometimes it might take two-three times to get it working, but atleast it works as some type of workaround :)

I usually fix it with the Flush function, or by randomly changing settings (mainly AA or HDR), but I'll try that next time the normal methods won't fix it.

is the server down or is it just me?

Sorry for the slow reply, the server was down for an extended period due to some issues in regards with a serverside patch, though for less then a day.