Sign in to follow this  
jaeku

-reVo- Clan Server is recruiting!

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Sgt. T-burm, Steam name to add is Jakuu. Our clan Revo gaming is currently recruiting active players, preferably 18+ with a mature attitude and ready to win on our DayZ Stand alone server. We currently have one server up and running and we will be opening a persistent server within the next few weeks.

We have been playing DayZ for a long time now and we decided to open our clan up the the public and build the DayZ community one player at a time. We are seeking good players, streamers, and people who love the game as much as we do.

If you guys are interested in a team oriented, fun, exciting environment then look no further. Please visit us at the following links below.

OUR SERVER: 192.186.132.162:2602

ADMINS - Meho1324 (Steam), Ben (Javamonster), Mattieryan69, jakuu.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RevoDayZ - Steam community forums.

http://revolutiondayz.boards.net/ - Our forums.

We have team speak up and running but we dont give that out on the first date!.

Happy Survival!.

Edited by jaeku

Hello all,

I wanted to let everyone know of the experience I had with the Revo clan.

My friends and I were on their server, which was running well. When I entered a fire station, their clan was warming at a campfire. They proceeded to fire at me but missed. 

That is the nature of Dayz, no?

However, when a firefight ensued and my friends and I came out victorious killing all 4 of them; they kicked us off the server. 

Luckily we were able to rejoin and take their M4's!! :D Then they kicked us again LOL.

So all in all, do not join this clan if you would like to play with a lot of sore losers and bad shots ;P

• Like 1

Somehow this sounds like server abuse, could report to GSP if you have video proof.