Deceptor

What keeps this community going.

Okay, this is not my video but a video from one of the people I watch. He is a gmod troller, and likes Arma II he is a very nice guy.

Here is his latest video that he made it is magic.

Gotta say that was a pretty awesome video. I went in not expecting much, but really enjoyed it!

That what makes the game even more fun. Me and a few friends kidnapped a guy yesterday.

I don't get asking people if they are friendly. If they aren't they would shoot you on sight or lie.

Maybe the information you are really looking for is whether they want to be internet bros with you.

Thank you for not just killing everybody!

We are doing the same on our Server. If we see people before they see us, we try to approach them and help / Trade if possible.

Would love to see more people play like this instead of being reckless A*holes shooting everybody on sight.

Unfortunately I can't properly run fraps all the time to record our encounters, but so far we met more than 10 People. Some of them joined our group, others we just traded stuff or helped them out.

Its way more interesting instead of just popping a round into people you encounter.

Oh also if Zuthar13 see's this post I am Dreyk77 on youtube :3

Nice vid. Good to see the other side of this game (as in not just the PvP stuff).

I keep telling myself to shoot on sight if I want to live, but it's just not the way I like to play, so I continue to try and help people out, even if it gets me shot. I have found at least a couple of people willing to trade and such, but it's pretty rare.

Nice vid. Good to see the other side of this game (as in not just the PvP stuff).

I keep telling myself to shoot on sight if I want to live' date=' but it's just not the way I like to play, so I continue to try and help people out, even if it gets me shot. I have found at least a couple of people willing to trade and such, but it's pretty rare.

[/quote']

Very true I have helped people about 5 newbs without anything, and I protected them intill one found a gun shot another guy with good stuff, I had to put him down, and the others ran like hell thinking I was going to kill them lol. But the guy that got killed I RIP him good person, but the other person put a bandit kill on my shoulders GG.

I thank you all for watching my video, and I can't thank you enough deceptor! More videos on the way..!

I don't get asking people if they are friendly. If they aren't they would shoot you on sight or lie.

Maybe the information you are really looking for is whether they want to be internet bros with you.

That's the risk/reward of being friendly.

Risk: you get shot in the face

reward: you live as that person may not kill you as your friendly and you could end up teaming up with them which is very useful.