Sign in to follow this  
Reevesie11

Looking for group

Hello im new to Dayz just got i yesterday. And im still trying to learn how to play it. And im looking for a group that will help me learn and have fun together. I would prefer people on the East coast, I live in NJ. I have steam and Skype.

Steam- Bastardchild

Skype- Reevesie11

Please if you would like to start and group or allow me to join a group let me know either through steam or Skype thanks.

if you're still looking for a team then i'll help out. im fairy new too as i only started two days ago so it would be nice to have a comrade to skype and roam with

Hey, I am also looking for a group, I am not hostile but I am slowly becoming hostile because of bandits, if you want to add me my details are below:

Steam ID: Khrayfish

Skype ID: Karahunt1

If you worry about age then note that I am 15 years old.

Would love to play some time.

I saw your post and i would like to join, not to long ago I got the game so I'm not a total Bambi anymore, so I am well fit with a gun. But I fell I will fail soon enough. Well getting to the point, I need a squad that I can trust. I love working together and even make videos for dayZ, that's how much i like it. So please consider me, thanks. Also I do not have the steam version so duos that affect anything?

Skype- Waffleguy2

Still looking for more people to start a group with. If interested the Skype and steam are still above... If you see me online i will most likely play.

P.S. I don't have the one on steam i am using six launcher.

Im also insterested have had this game for 3 weeks now, but havent really wanted to play it that much by myself.

steam=lman84

skype=hehore restwe