I bought ArmA 2 Just to play DayZ but it seems i am getting bored of it very quickly.

I think the reason because of this is because every time i start i will run into a area find a axe take on a few zombies i aggro,bleed bandage, Then go on to ethier

A) Getting shot after shouting frendly even tho i only have a axe anyway...

B) Losing to much blood because i can not use blood packs on myself... rather stupid

C) Finding a gun shout friendly to some other guy who has insane weapons who then shoots me..

D) getting into a firefight ethier losing or winning but then again dieing of blood lose...

I am just getting bored of these 4 things happening then starting all over with nothing and was wondering if anyone know some fun stuff to do or can give me tips on things like easy ways to find guns, Stay on the coast or go inland, which way to head when starting (Bareing in mind that running for hours getting chased and resulting in death by some idiot who can no understnad the fact i shout friendly and also will not have a weapon)

bandages stop bleeding. u start with one. right click it in your inventory - "bandage myself".

don't fight zombies , sneak between them, find some weapons. i advise crossbow if u play alone.

Move your arse out of Elektro/Cherno starting areas. That is where all the noobs immediately go in hopes of getting lucky & finding very quick / easy players to kill for gear, or gear on the floor.

If you want to explore, go north, you will find less players... But this game is a life investment in a sense, it requires A LOT of time. - I find less players in the north, hours and hours of solitude, but that just heightens the adrenalin rush of when I finally see a player, and how absolutely terrified and paniced I become.

No other game has given me such good rushes as this... and I go out of my way to find games that scare me, are unforgiving, etc, etc.

C) Finding a gun shout friendly to some other guy who has insane weapons who then shoots me..

I am just getting bored of these 4 things happening then starting all over with nothing and was wondering if anyone know some fun stuff to do or can give me tips on things like easy ways to find guns' date=' Stay on the coast or go inland, which way to head when starting (Bareing in mind that running for hours getting chased and resulting in death by some idiot who can no understnad the fact i shout friendly and also will not have a weapon)

[/quote']

Words mean nothing. Could you imagine a guy being found by two server veterans who flew into a city with their Heli and found a player sneaking around who says, "friendly, friendly, don't shoot let's be friends".... then just before they fly out in the Heli, this guy see's what he can get for free. He shoots these 2 guys with a Mkv Pistol, steals their gear and flies out in their Heli. I don't even have to exaggerate this , when you get killed for a can of beans, you'll realize that people would go one step further and become a lying traitor bandit just to get a little more.

Wait it out dude, eventually scenario's will play out. You'll find players who need help and If you have a sniper rifle, you have a chance to increase the percentage of trust but it's still a pretty low percentage and it gets lower if there's no real communication.

There's a DayZ Wiki Page for you. It explains what the game does not explain to you before starting

Try finding a Darker setting and be patient. I escaped a zombie just by running through obstacles and diving to the floor it's that useful (make sure there is ample space between you and it and keep moving away) You wouldn't believe how beneficial darkness can be during the early stages of unarmed exploration, nobody can see you but be cautious about sounds. Just make sure you are not blind, can hear quite well and stay out of tight buildings. Take a firm grip on your balls 1st... for luck. (Or whatever balls are closest)

(It's odd though. I entered one server. It was pure black.I entered another and It was clearly night but still had visibility, look for an early morning type of light and don't use lights, I swear you're given a torch as a joke :dodgy: )