Sign in to follow this  
albinoclock

Burnaya River Trading Company Outpost: Green Mountain - Sat 1/10 @ 6p EST

The Burnaya River Trading Co is hosting a guarded trading post this Saturday at Green Mountain. Please make sure to read our Trader's Guide, including location-specific rules for Green Mountain. Those who do not read the Trader's Guide risk being shot by guards. 

If you're interested in coming, please be in the Reddit Rescue Force teamspeak (63.251.20.99:19040) in the Open Lounge of the Burnaya River Trading Co once the trading post is open. We don't always advertise but we host these trading posts every week at the same time. New locations can be found in our subreddit's sidebar @ /r/BurnayaRiverTradingCo

We hope to see you there!

Edited by albinoclock

I'm assuming this is all on 3pp servers?

Yeah, they seem to have a much larger player-base.

If you mean to come trade loot with other people, yes! If you mean to kill people and take loot, it's your funeral! But hey, we'll be glad to see either your live trading or dead banditing body either way!

Edited by albinoclock

This looks like the kind of thing I wold love to get involved in. is it possibly that I come as some sort of guard for this tho as I do have a AKM and plenty of kills to my name

There are posts on other sites referencing they are thinking of raiding this.

FYI

There are posts on other sites referencing they are thinking of raiding this.

FYI

Yeah, they like to try. They don't have much success. A bunch of ghillied guys lined up to die last night, maybe that was them.

• Like 1

Yeah, they like to try. They don't have much success. A bunch of ghillied guys lined up to die last night, maybe that was them.

This is awesome news. Any chance at video?

Love the idea of this concept. Kudos to those who hosted/organized.

Please record this every time you do it. Could make for some very interesting vids,