Sign in to follow this  
Mastersinhol

Banned BRA1

My group invaded the devil's castle, but the group owner reported*) to ADMIN of BRA1: (*Group [bigodon] are Hackers.

But we aren't hacker. And in her topic, he posted print screens, but print doesn't show name of my group. See the topic please.

Name of people of my group:

[bigodon]Victorgmt (invaded)

[bigodon]Anderson (invaded)

[bigodon]Turquey (invaded)

[bigodon]P4r4n0rm4l

[bigodon]Mastersinhol *me

[bigodon]Andrei

[bigodon]Hugo

playersonlinenahoradoha.jpg

dayzhacker.jpg

"Mais uma vez fomos vitima de xiter no nosso servidor"(portuguese)|| Again we were the victim of xiter on our server*english*

Well, that someone used a hack to spawn an heli that its not in the mod its certain, but the thing is, my friends tried to invade around 6pm* and were killed, after that they did not came to devils castle, only about 8pm* when they tried to invade again and found no resistance, looted what they could and got out. The hackers attack must have happened during the time they where not there, admins must have been confused and thougt everyone where hackers.

We dont blame anyone for being confused, it happens, but acusing our entire team of hacking its very serious.

*Correct me if im wrong

And sorry for bad english, needs pratice ^^.

It seems like the admins of the server dont give a damn about this, they where quick to ban who wasnt even present at the moment, but fail to respond us.

Our team is sad and disapointed, as one of the few brazilian servers has such a bad administration.

We dont care about the ban as we wont play at this server anymore, still, we are really pissed about someone acusing us of such acts without being 100% sure.

Hugo' pid='231828' dateline='1341247862']

It seems like the admins of the server dont give a damn about this' date=' they where quick to ban who wasnt even present at the moment, but fail to respond us.

Our team is sad and disapointed, as one of the few brazilian servers has such a bad administration.

We dont care about the ban as we wont play at this server anymore, still, we are really pissed about someone acusing us of such acts without being 100% sure.

[/quote']

Measures have already been taken and was taken banishments that occurred improperly. :shy:

The admins of the server have lifted our bans, and we were wrong as we thougth the person that acused us was one of the server admins, we're sorry for that.

Now, about the dude who acused us, well, we can aways shot him in-game :D

Peace