Sign in to follow this  
bsturak2@verizon.net

Looking for Vanilla servers

I've finally come back to playing a little vanilla Dayz in my free time, but it seems like every vanilla server I find in dayz launcher, theres something wrong to it. Either they claim to be vanilla, yet add in scripts, or they don't ever have admins on and the server gets backed up on much needed maintenance.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any good vanilla servers? I don't care about how many people play on it, I just need a good server to play on.

Thank you!

Hey man!

Come join our server, the biggest vanilla server in Europe. We are very active as admins and have a nice community.

Here is what others have to say about us.

See my signature for server details

Hope to see you on!

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hey man!

Come join our server, the biggest vanilla server in Europe. We are very active as admins and have a nice community.

Here is what others have to say about us.

See my signature for server details

Hope to see you on!

I think Ill try it out, just 2 quick questions if you don't mind. Is there nighttime? And what are the vehicle spawns set at?

Just curious. Either way, Ill try out the server. Just like to know what Im gonna be up against :D

I think Ill try it out, just 2 quick questions if you don't mind. Is there nighttime? And what are the vehicle spawns set at?

Just curious. Either way, Ill try out the server. Just like to know what Im gonna be up against :D

Hey, since it's a pure vanilla server we have night time (about 8 hours) and the vehicle spawns are default (max 55 vehicles). 

More info here: http://dayzeuropa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8

• Like 1