Sign in to follow this  
EagLeTaLoN

Random Crash Deaths

I don't post an aweful lot but i read this forum everyday and haven't seen anyone mention it unless I missed it.  Anyway, for the third day in a row the DayZ gods hate me.  

Day 1:  Respawn after being killed by a ghillie out guy who is running faster than the speed of light, stronger than superman with the aim of Rambo.  I loot a med pop server for about an hour and it restarted.  Strangely for the next 30 minutes there is only 1 other person in the server and I am in no mans land running west from Gorka when my game crashes.  I was in the middle of the woods going towards a steep hill.  I thought.. damn it but hey maybe ill get lucky and ill be on top of the hill with no effort. NOPE.. respawned as a fresh spawn.  

Day 2: Respawn from the crash death and find my wife near novo as I got a northern spawn. It was just her and I on the server and i got quite a bit of gear on me.  Still just her and I when i am running on the rail road tracks heading west when again my game crashes.  My wife can see me sprinting into a guard rail.  I ask her.. "Am I alive? "  she says yes.  Normally i could see her screen but i went to the kitchen to get a drink while my game was rebooting.  she said "you just sat down like your logging out now" i thought PHEW! Then she yells "babe your dead" Im like what?? She said yep your just lied on the ground and made a groaning noise. 

Day 3: Now i am aggrivated, so i gear up in electro with a friend of mine who is making his way from cherno.  Im second floor of the school when the game crashes.  I relog.. DEAD!! Nobody else in the server, but i found my body, mid second floor in the middle of the hall.

Now is this just bad luck or what? 

Honestly, i never experienced such a thing in 1 year of playing this game :D

you better head up to feedback tracker and send this there so devs can take a look in it.

I think it's just bad luck mate. Hell, the DayZ gods really hate you don't they. Have you checked the wifi? Maybe there's something wrong with the connection between your computer and it? Seriously doe. You have to start sacrificing more to the gods of DayZ. Otherwise things like this will occur  ;)

Edited by MrCactusMan

No wifi hardlined desktop. 8350 8 core, 8gb DDR3 2133 Ram, R9 270x 4gb video card. Yeah I'm going to have to do that

That sounds like quite the amount of bad luck. You can always file the game crashes on the feedback tracker though. If the cause for your crashes are fixed, you would at least avoid the following gear/character loss.

There's some useful info on how to file crashes in the following topic: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186540-my-dayz-crashed-what-do-i-do/

• Like 1