Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Please watch the video and give me some tips. dayz issue

i have never had any crash during game play with 0.52, and recording with nvidia shadowplay

i have never had any crash during game play with 0.52, and recording with nvidia shadowplay

same, im also using nvidia shadowplay. I've heard thta a lot of people had/have it so I thought that I can find someone here who fixed  it.

same, im also using nvidia shadowplay. I've heard thta a lot of people had/have it so I thought that I can find someone here who fixed  it.

this is what I am saying, shadow play used for recording and no crash... try other nvidia drivers maybe. DayZ is crashing sometimes on exit, this is what happened to me.

My freinds and I all experience CTD's frequently with 0.52 playing on full pop servers (More so when in a group)

I dont think its anything to do with shadowplay as I play with it both on and off - I think its just 0.52

Hmm, I experience the occasional crash - usually when leaving a server (same as the previous poster)...but I've not noticed an increase with the latest patch. I also record with Shadowplay. Might be an obvious suggestion, but I assume you've verified your DayZ game files via Steam? If you dropped a few files (or if a few files were somehow corrupted) during patch installation, it can cause game crashes.

Hmm, I experience the occasional crash - usually when leaving a server (same as the previous poster)...but I've not noticed an increase with the latest patch. I also record with Shadowplay. Might be an obvious suggestion, but I assume you've verified your DayZ game files via Steam? If you dropped a few files (or if a few files were somehow corrupted) during patch installation, it can cause game crashes.

i did it :( it didnt help. guess im just gonna have to wait for the new update

i did it :( it didnt help. guess im just gonna have to wait for the new update

Booo! Must be some quirk with your hardware/driver configuration. Hope it's sorted soon matey!

• Like 1

My understanding is that it is to do with having a high number of players in your "bubble." When that happens you get a higher chance of crashing. If I play full pop and stay away from Cherno, Elektro and sometimes Berezino I pretty much never crash.

I crashed at the NW in a recent vid and when that happened there was 5 players outside the camo building I was in waiting to kill me. If you want to avoid crashed go to places where you will bump into smaller numbers of player and not where half the server could be...

I can't believe it's Shadowplay related. I do use it and I have these crashes but for the last two nights I've streamed to Twitch using OBS so Shadowplay has been off and crashed a fair bit in major towns but not at all if I stayed away.

Edited by TheRunningManZ
  • Like 2

My understanding is that it is to do with having a high number of players in your "bubble." When that happens you get a higher chance of crashing. If I play full pop and stay away from Cherno, Elektro and sometimes Berezino I pretty much never crash.

I crashed at the NW in a recent vid and when that happened there was 5 players outside the camo building I was in waiting to kill me. If you want to avoid crashed go to places where you will bump into smaller numbers of player and not where half the server could be...

I can't believe it's Shadowplay related. I do use it and I have these crashes but for the last two nights I've streamed to Twitch using OBS so Shadowplay has been off and crashed a fair bit in major towns but not at all if I stayed away.

Hey TRMZ :) well I played for about 2 hours near the NWAF and had about 2 or crashes, not that bad :)