Sign in to follow this  
rustolyum

Standalone Survival Guide... With a twist!

Let me know what your think!  I would be interested in receiving some feedback on the video!

Thank you for your time :D

Thank you for watching the video, does anyone have any comments for me? I'd like to keep making good content, and criticism is the only way to get better!

Um the first part was ok, Was a interesting way to get the basics of the game out. The Gary part probably should been in a different video.

Edited by ruullor

Um the first part was ok, Was a interesting way to get the basics of the game out. The Gary part probably should been in a different video.

Thank you for the input!

I was trying to work with what I had, as the zombie really did glitch and randomly end up where he was.

Thank you for the input!

I was trying to work with what I had, as the zombie really did glitch and randomly end up where he was.

I see what you were trying to do now, showing how you can close doors to keep them away from you ,zombies that is, and lock them in a room. Then find a proper weapon to kill them but he jumped out the window before you could come back and kill him kinda messed that up. You should have showed some of your search for a good weapon and told why the bad weapons arent any good maybe?

Hmmm, that may have been the better route.  I was going for the human companionship aspect.  I think I should have cut in some parts where he was trying to kill me.. before I locked him in?

Hmmm, that may have been the better route.  I was going for the human companionship aspect.  I think I should have cut in some parts where he was trying to kill me.. before I locked him in?

maybe I just think you should have showed why you picked the weapon of your choice

maybe I just think you should have showed why you picked the weapon of your choice

hmmmm, because I only pick up an axe or a sledge.. lol

I see your point though it would have worked with the survival aspect of the video!

Thanks again!