Sign in to follow this  
matthew.hayes.somerville@gmail.com

Night Server (Feelers)

Hey guys!

Firstly, hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year!

Just putting some feelers out there, I have my own private shard server, and I'm just looking to see how people feel about night time servers?

Personally, I quite enjoy the challenge, and the thrill of hunting at night!

Currently my server runs from 4pm into 8pm, so you kinda get a bit of both!

But please give us your opinions!

Happy Zombie Slaying! :)

I don't like it as pvp is sorta rare unless you are in a big city very close, you have to be very close to see another player.

people don't like to play dayz at night for now cause it's all about the pvp, wait till persistence is fully fixed ( as in no wednesday wipes ), and for cars to be persistent so people will have alot more to do than just look for a weapon and go shoot other peeps.

people don't like to play dayz at night for now cause it's all about the pvp, wait till persistence is fully fixed ( as in no wednesday wipes ), and for cars to be persistent so people will have alot more to do than just look for a weapon and go shoot other peeps.

He's right ^

Thank you for the input there guys!

One last question, what sorta time (DayZ time) do you guys leave a server? When does it get too dark?

Thanks again! And please do check out my server at some point! :)

You have very good idea! I’d like to join sometimes. Personally I change the server when it gets so dark that I can’t see anything.