Kellrush (DayZ)

[RSG] Recruiting!

R.S.G is currently looking for dedicated players who want more out of their Dayz experience.If you are looking for a group who takes teamwork to heart, goes out of their way to help, and wishes to build a tighter, stronger bond with its members then look no further!

Who are we? 

We are a fairly new, up and coming multigaming community.  Our goal is to provide a great community for gamers to have fun and meet other gamers.  We were Originally a small group of friends who broke off of a clan that didn't respect us as players, and had so many bullshit rules we were incapable of staying.  So we went several months as a small group, and decided that we should start our own gaming community that was based on enjoying the games we play rather than creating so much odd protocol that the community is un-enjoyable.  Its because of this we believe in free will in DayZ and the other great games we play.  If you want to be a bandit, play as a bandit, if you want to be a hero, play as a hero.  If you want to run around Berenzino naked playing music, fine, you can do that too.  We do require our members to behave respectfully towards their fellow members, and anyone else you may run into.  We want to create a positive image of [RSG] rather than something to be shunned.

Why Should I Join?

Because we need you, the DayZ forums populace.  To create this awesome community we dream of, we  need members.  Currently we have about 30 registered members, and growing.  With your support as a community, we might as well double that number in no time at all.  

What and when do we play?

What

We play any game that the community plays, if you play a game regularly that is not on our official games list, make a request, and we'll make a channel for that game.

When

Most of our current members are in Eastern and Central time zones, we do have a small but growing European community.  We are Working to expand our presence to other time zones, and we welcome new members from these time zones.

Servers

Dayz: 8.6.74.43:2302

Teamspeak: ts58.gameservers.com:9212

Rules, Requirements, and Expectations

While we love to have fun we still want this to be a place where everyone can enjoy themselves

and get along! If you are in fact interested in helping us grow then hop into teamspeak and look for Kellrush, if he isn't on then poke anyone of our amazing mods or admins. We would love to help and look forward to your arrival.

1. Be Friendly!

2. Be Active (this doesn't mean devote your life to the community, but don't just forget about us!)

3. NO TEAMKILLING.  Absolutely not allowed.

4.  16+ We require maturity in our community.

5. Must have TeamSpeak 3, we next to never use Skype, Mumble, or Ventrilo.  Dont have it?  Download it   from the official TeamSpeak website: http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads

Name-

Age-

Timezone

And what are you bringing into our group?

Name ; Aaron

Age 17

Timezone: Gmt+1

what can i bring to the community: i can bring a Friendly person who luvs meeting new people, im a very active member and im always dedicated to who ever i join 

Name- Peter

Age- 22

Timezone- GMT

And what are you bringing into our group?- Experienced player who is good at the game who wants to join a good clan to be able to progress further in game

Name:Caleb

Timezone:GMT

And wat are you bringing into our?  I am a okay sniper not as much close range, I also am a good base builder and friendly.

• Like 1

Name:Chris

Timezone:CST

Average day player looking to join a clan and meet some new people. Played the game a fair bit with a few people here and there but, looking for something more.

• Like 1

Name- Eric

Age- 17

Time Zone-  CST

What I am bringing into the group - Im a decent bandit hunter, I can contribute to the group by covering them when in need and help spread the word about the clan around.

• Like 1

Name- Eric

Age- 17

Time Zone-  CST

What I am bringing into the group - Im a decent bandit hunter, I can contribute to the group by covering them when in need and help spread the word about the clan around.

Accepted!

• Like 1

Name- Tormod (FiftyMarineZ)

Age- 17

Timezone- EST

Im a decent player. I have 850 hours on Dayz SA, and im looking for group to play with. Btw are we talking about dayz standalone here or the mod.?

• Like 1

Name: CM-STORM

Timezone: UTC

I've been playing the mod for around two years, been playing standalone since it got released, I like helping players by giving whatever I can even if it gives me a handicap.

I enjoy teamwork and following guidelines or information given by a group to help ensure success.

• Like 1

Name- Tormod (FiftyMarineZ)

Age- 17

Timezone- EST

Im a decent player. I have 850 hours on Dayz SA, and im looking for group to play with. Btw are we talking about dayz standalone here or the mod.?

We mainly play the Standalone, but we also play the mod when we're up to it. Hop onto the TS server and we can talk.

• Like 1

Jacky

EST

I am an experienced player who wish to share and learn with a comunity of mature player. I like to help and teach others.

Name: CM-STORM

Timezone: UTC

I've been playing the mod for around two years, been playing standalone since it got released, I like helping players by giving whatever I can even if it gives me a handicap.

I enjoy teamwork and following guidelines or information given by a group to help ensure success.

Accepted!

Just1325

EST

I like to help new players give them what they need to start off, I've played DayZ for about 6-7 months now and very familiar to it, I would help out anyone in a gunfight if I am needed. I would pretty much die for them just so they wont die and loose their stuff.

We mainly play the Standalone, but we also play the mod when we're up to it. Hop onto the TS server and we can talk.

If you mainly play the standalone then fucking post in the standalone section not the mod section

If you mainly play the standalone then fucking post in the standalone section not the mod section

There is a post in the standalone forum. try looking next time

did you read "we also play mod"?

There is a post in the standalone forum. try looking next time

Then delete the one in the mod section

R.S.G is currently looking for dedicated players who want more out of their Dayz experience.If you are looking for a group who takes teamwork to heart, goes out of their way to help, and wishes to build a tighter, stronger bond with its members then look no further!

Who are we? 

We are a fairly new, up and coming multigaming community.  Our goal is to provide a great community for gamers to have fun and meet other gamers.  We were Originally a small group of friends who broke off of a clan that didn't respect us as players, and had so many bullshit rules we were incapable of staying.  So we went several months as a small group, and decided that we should start our own gaming community that was based on enjoying the games we play rather than creating so much odd protocol that the community is un-enjoyable.  Its because of this we believe in free will in DayZ and the other great games we play.  If you want to be a bandit, play as a bandit, if you want to be a hero, play as a hero.  If you want to run around Berenzino naked playing music, fine, you can do that too.  We do require our members to behave respectfully towards their fellow members, and anyone else you may run into.  We want to create a positive image of [RSG] rather than something to be shunned.

Why Should I Join?

Because we need you, the DayZ forums populace.  To create this awesome community we dream of, we  need members.  Currently we have about 30 registered members, and growing.  With your support as a community, we might as well double that number in no time at all.  

What

We play any game that the community plays, if you play a game regularly that is not on our official games list, make a request, and we'll make a channel for that game.

When

Most of our current members are in Eastern and Central time zones, we do have a small but growing European community.  We are Working to expand our presence to other time zones, and we welcome new members from these time zones.

Servers

While we love to have fun we still want this to be a place where everyone can enjoy themselves

and get along! If you are in fact interested in helping us grow then hop into teamspeak and look for Kellrush, if he isn't on then poke anyone of our amazing mods or admins. We would love to help and look forward to your arrival.

1. Be Friendly!

2. Be Active (this doesn't mean devote your life to the community, but don't just forget about us!)

5. Must have TeamSpeak 3, we next to never use Skype, Mumble, or Ventrilo.  Dont have it?  Download it   from the official TeamSpeak website: http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads

Name-

Age-

Timezone

Who are we? 

Why Should I Join?

What

When

Servers

1. Be Friendly!

Name- Fallen_Angel208

Age- 18

Timezone- Central

Dedication and royalty

Edited by Fallen_Angel208

Name- Lunatic/Noodle ( i go by both ) 

Age-21

Timezone PST/EST 

And what are you bringing into our group? What I'll be bringing into the group will be Great Tactics and I'm a Good medic!

Edited by Noodle2k1

Name: Owlie

Timezone: Central

What are you bringing to the group: I like to think I have a diplomatic and altruistic mindset--I want everyone to enjoy themselves. I have put about 300 hours into DayZ mod and feel I'm a pretty decent lone wolf, but I'd much prefer to play with a group. I enjoy helping other players, searching for heli crash sites, repairing vehicles, and killing bandits!

• Like 1

Name- Agentneff ( In-Game Justin Pilsken )

Age- 15

Timezone - Pacific Time Zone

And what are you bringing into our group? I have lots of skill and navigation throughout the map. I'm just looking for a group to play with, often im alone and i'd think I would be better with more people. I have been playing since 2014 December.