Ch1ckenSniper

Looking for a team - Noob (Skype, Teamspeak, or whatever.)

Hi everyone. I just started playing yesterday and I'm looking for a team of fellow noobs or pros willing to train me. I'm on nearly every day and I only have college Monday through Thursday in the afternoon at different times. The rest of the time I'm pretty much at home if I'm not doing something else. I have Skype and Team Speak; I can get Ventrilo, Mumble, or whatever if that's what the team uses.

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time, US. PM me for my Skype information if that's the mode of communication you wish to use and we can discuss my joining in more detail.

i have been playing for about a week now and im also looking for people to watch my back im from ireland and i am on about 3 nights a week if that works#?

If anyone wants to play, Add my Skype, whats-a-gwk

Im also by the airfield

If you are looking for friends, and people to play with in north America, you might consider my group. Feel free to join and invite anyone you trust and think would make a good addition to the clan.

Dayz Froggers; http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayzFroggers

i have been playing for about a week now and im also looking for people to watch my back im from ireland and i am on about 3 nights a week if that works#?

same here irish an all... looking for people to play with... weird going around on your own