Sign in to follow this  

I'd say military based spawns are perfect the way they are. Residential and industrial are a bit fubar atm though...

The latter two having nothing but empty cans and/or hatchets etc...happens quite a lot. Water and food can be very scarce at times. Same with morphine and bandaids. Sometime they aren't and you are drowning in the stuff.

u just reward server hoppers even more. when they move servers to check for more loot it should all disappear within a certain distance and not reappear for a while. with loot at low drop rates etc ur rewarding the hoarders and hoppers to the max. the lone guy who plays for days on end upgrading gear can be screwed over by 1 guy who runs to a place and hops 50 servers.... pointless. imo the game should reward the legit gamers. i.e if the game knows u just travelled 20km in that server to this point the game should up ur chances of gettin better loot. at the moment u can travel to somewhere for hours and get in safely, loot etc and be killed by a hopper who abuses the system.... or as ive experienced alot as im very aware around myself is that the hopper will drop in, kill him... yet someone else has already server hopped the loot. no no1 wins except another hopper that was faster...this is why barbed wire traps etc are now common. be careful opening doors near wire....

I would be more inclined to PVP because if the drop rates decrease because it's easier to kill someone and steal their stuff than it is to go all the way up north for a small chance of getting good loot.

You're right about it becoming more valuable though. Personally I think you should spawn with nothing, absolutely nothing, then all gear becomes valuable and it would weed out the people who aren't serious about surviving because they'd just quit playing. Doing that would hopefully in itself make the game better because you'd only have "hardcore" players.

yeh less will have uber loot, of the general players.... the clans etc will still have all the same stuff no problem. they are playing a style of gameplay that is far less risky and requires nothin but luck to end up geared up. *(raiding from a guarded tent with basically a pistol and a pack)

all ur doing if u lower the spawn on general mil spec stuff is lowering the chance an average player will have to obtain a decent gun without just hunting players.

p.s i think the game is still experiencing some of the effects of duping and hackers. this should die down as eventually all of the hacked in and duped stuff is removed. ive come across a few groups that have so much stuff, my group just left it as it all looked duped and hacked in. we have legit obtained rare weapons, but no NVGs! if the spawn rates of this kind of quality loot dropped we wud be much more likely to set up ambushes atc and go tent hunting more as it wud be the only way to get them unless very lucky. 225km squared and we have 2 buildings that can produce all the cool stuff?? afaik the deer stands and other military drops only drop certain items so that leaves the heli crashes and the 2 barrack buildings to get the top end loot. imo that not enough locations on map and why so many server hop the barracks. killed a unarmed server hopper in the nw barracks yesterday....i wud say yes to lower loot spawn rates if there was few more possible locations...