Upshot

LF Friends - Tonight - 22;00ish GMT

Around 22;00 GMT I will be logging in for an all night session [probably til about 6am!!]

I wish to find others to travel with. I am extremely experienced, and really just want a few friends to travel with. Perhaps we can make this a regular thing.

I'm completely up for travelling to find supplies, vehicles, and so on and so forth. I am tired of travelling alone, even if it is extremely fun... Travelling to NW airfield and being attacked by 3-5 people, killing 2 or 3 and then bleeding to death is very entertaining, but i'd love assistance in my travels... AND A FRIEND OR TWO!

Let me know if you have time to spend with me! - People with most of their night dedicated would be preferred!!

Gear is irrelevant, as we can get geared up very quickly [new spawners] - but I would prefer people to have decent experience [Know how to aim your gun!]

All in all, I want to have FUN - With other players.

Let me know!

Also.

Skype would be most desired. Or ventrilo, or teamspeak. - Please have one of em, so we can have maximum fun.

Would prefer mature players too.

Hey, i'd be quite interested in this, being soloing for the past few days and starting to get a little bored. I also have a 50 slot mumble server we can use. Add me on steam guys, Raz84 :)

I'd be interested ive been playing for a few weeks now.

Steam: hatemeh

Fantastic. I will add you all to skype, we'll make a meeting point when the time comes. We can use mumble, ts, skype, or ventrilo. I have my own server on all of those.

- Topic is pretty much CLOSED ~ unless these people don't turn up!

ADDED all those currently interested.

Bobbyrice2/upshot is myself. Let me know if you haven't received, or decide you won't be turning up.

Or, post more if you wish to join us - others.

Please make your own thread if you're simply looking for others to randomly play with, aswell.

I'm very interested in getting a group together - but it must be later tonight @ around 22;00.

Post if you'll be around at that time, ta. !!

Just wanted to let you know i havn't received anything on skype

nvm i see you added me on steam\

I'd probably be up for this, just so ya know I'm by the NW airfield, and I have a AS50, M4A1 CCO and a PDW and most other supplies we would need. Really want to get a vehicle of some kind, always get murdered trying to repair them on my own...

Il be around, im also a mature player (30 :S)

Steam: Alucardi

ill be up for this ive had lots off coffee so ill be up all night ive recently just been killed so starting fresh

i have Skype TS and just downloaded Mumble

Added all currently posted. Let's see who turns up and make the most of the night.

I play at a gmt-3 time, mainly play from 1400 ~ 2300 on week days and 1400 ~ 0200 on weekends, sometimes i play tru nights (pretty random, im a freelancer), got mic, ventrillo, mumble, skype ... dont have a definitive server but im usually on tx4 or bra1

Hey upshot i haven't received any Skype invite hoping to join in all night

We'll be forming up soon. A few of us so far. Last calls.

Went really well, thanks every body. & I am sure I added your skype, actually.... But we had far too many players as it was. hundreds of zombies spawning just in the fields due to amount of players.

& Inspector... I don't have your skype. or steam. I PM'd you to give me it, but hey.

i will agree it was a really good game wouldn't mind doing it with the group again but maybe not stick so close to each other but im extremely surprised i dint die

Dont know how i missed this UPSHOT but i would have been in for it , see my post " THE COW HUNTER / CATIVINA " .

Im up most nights as out of work at moment, if your genuin im in my skype handle is GAZDAD72 , be nice if you got in touch at some point.

Im english 40years old and need some company to play this game with.

Maybe youll get back to me , im on now UK5 ! and most nights cos its safer in the dark when you have NVGs !

Cheers bud !