Sign in to follow this  
harryzhe

"Mage" on chigago 15 - very suspisciously good at getting high-end gear.

well i dunno. whatever. Let's say you're "innocent" which i dont believe you are - now you know what kind of behaviour looks suspicious.

I still dont believe that you had multiple tents full of gear sitting literally at cherno with nobody looting them over a period of multiple days. It seems the admins don't either

this thread makes me rofl. same thing happened to me and my group in cherno a month ago but i never got the guys name. he is running down the traintracks like a noob, fully equiped with the best shit. we kill him, loot his body, go back to our buisness and five minutes later we see the same guy coming back, trying to "sneak" up where he thought we were. kill him again, full kit. happens a THIRD time.

if your so pro at "farming" all this equipment, how come your so bad at keeping it?

You should buy a lot of lottery tickets Mage, you have a gift

This sounds like he said she said. Without proof, one should not be banned.

It's not hacking. It's called duping. He went on an outdated server, had a buddy kill him, logged back in at the same spot he died and looted his body for the same gear. I've seen it done before, it's cheating...but it's not hacking.