Aoridian

Hackers - UK25 - Some way of monitoring vehicle location

Excuse me, But you posted your comment in the cheat forum under the heading

Hackers - UK25 - Some way of monitoring vehicle location

So dam right i'm going to attack your post due to where it was posted. As our squad don't and never have

cheated nor hacked anyone on any game. This could of been posted on our site or even in another thread, which you may have gotten a diffrent reply from me.

It may be your server and you might pay the running costs but how on earth did you know who stole your truck (with regards to your comment in bold?) if you're checking log files then that is pretty much admin abuse and of course you might claim to be whiter than white but there are people on this game who have hackers pinpoint players using that wonderful hack you listed above, to keep the servers in check.

As for you question,

Your Quote above accused me of admin abuse, yet that is one thing i have nerver done, we new who

stole the truck in the Quote you highlighted, due to the fact names are showing on our server

and he died shortly after taking it.

Plus due to the latest release 1.7.2.5 there is no way of monitoring anything in the log as we no longer have to,

BE catches most of the cheat coming in to our server and Reporter catches the rest.

P.S on the Outclassed and owned comment (at least it wasn't by you! the only thing we see you own is Zombie kills) fight me one on one in Cherno/Elektro any time! you just send me a PM if you're game. We'll even go pistols only if you can manage it.

We don't all go around killing players, well at least i don't but since you can't even sign up to the forums with your in game name, you have me at a dis-advantage. So give me your ingame name on our server. Next time i'm on and see you, we will see who is still standing. :)

Edited by UXFaz
  • Like 1

looked for us found us and oh what happened

OWNED

your bark is worse than your bite :)

More like you're barking up the wrong tree?

You haven't ever 'OWNED' me my friend.

But you're so pro Beany... why are you playing on a Reg server?

Can't live without the Map? We've seen your clan with your helicopter on the coast, Man o War and one other flew over us today. I've never ever seen you.

Try harder

Edited by Coka

did i say i shot you or anything anolg them lines?

no big man you said you or your mates would see us another day and do what you gotta do

well your mate noodle tried to get the drop on us, lets say as some revenge and got OWNED job done by my clan

why do i play on this server mm well i donate to it so ill play there

like i sed mate dont bite off more than you can chew big man lmao always 1 or 2 on the internet to get big wit thier mouths

Edited by beany2009

Can't live without the Map? We've seen your clan with your helicopter on the coast, Man o War and one other flew over us today. I've never ever seen you.

The helicopter hasn't been in the air today. The only helicopter that has been in the air was at 1:30pm and that was hacked in by a guy who has since been banned.

• Like 1

Uhm, you only need a helicopter flying to find EVERY vehicle near by because of its radar.

So they dont need to cheat to find your camps when there are vehicles parked inside it.

/idiotcantreadchangelogs

Radar was taken out of the UH-1H in DayZ

• Like 1

did i say i shot you or anything anolg them lines?

no big man you said you or your mates would see us another day and do what you gotta do

well your mate noodle tried to get the drop on us, lets say as some revenge and got OWNED job done by my clan

why do i play on this server mm well i donate to it so ill play there

like i sed mate dont bite off more than you can chew big man lmao always 1 or 2 on the internet to get big wit thier mouths

I was going to assume you were around the age of 15/16 with the way you love typing owned like I really give a monkeys. What's sad to see is you're actually a 26 year old man.

Bad banter for a bad player. I've see you even had to be rescued previously due to your 'skills' you're the last person I'd want on my team you seem like a liability.

You came on here giving it a biggun directed at me and then you assume we have some sort of all we want to do is get 'revenge' on you thing on. Noodle was killed after failing to blow up your vehicle typical of him really he thought he'd run off far enough but Shepster and co got him. Fair enough... it wasn't a revenge plot you melt he just happened to bump into your lot on his travels. Nice boasting that 3 or more of your guys took out my friend. You weren't even there yet you're giving it the biggun! haha

The helicopter hasn't been in the air today. The only helicopter that has been in the air was at 1:30pm and that was hacked in by a guy who has since been banned.

Funny because your server came down and both myself and one other saw Manowar and I'm pretty sure it's Glanba or whatever his name is in a chopper. Next time to appease you I'll take a screenshot. Check your logsbefore server reset (which now makes sense why the server suddenly came down with a 10 minute warning) around that time near Kamenka we had just come on and tried to take out the helicopter that was flying around. Hey unless that was your guys who jacked the banned guys chopper and took it for a joyride... but then again you don't use hacks or hacked items right?

So RChud you weren't even there or online I think I know what I saw, and due to your 'REG' server and rules we could quite clearly see who was the pilot.

Do you guys really want me to carry on proving you wrong?

Edited by Coka

I can confirm a hacker has been banned today for spawning in a chopper.

Glanza was the one who reported it. So i think your mistaken Coka

6 or more hackers have been caught today, including the hacked chopper.

hence why our server has been going down alot today.

Edited by UXFaz

You havn't proved anyone "wrong". You're just another guy who's butthurt about losing your stuff and then to make themselves feel better, throws accusations around. You aren't the first, Don't worry. If you saw the heli in the air yesterday there is 1 of 3 conclusions.

1. The hackers used ManOWar and Glanza's name.

2. It wasn't yesterday and you've got the day wrong.

3. You are high on something.

Pick one.

Edited by RChud

I can confirm a hacker has been banned today for spawning in a chopper.

Glanza was the one who reported it. So i think your mistaken Coka

6 or more hackers have been caught today, including the hacked chopper.

hence why our server has been going down alot today.

Thats all good and well mate. Your server is one of the best for catching these types of people but it seems it also makes you a target!

Glanza and Man-o-War were both online prior to a 10 minute message to bring the server down. They were in a chopper mate I wouldn't lie about it why would I? I do not have a vendetta against your clan we enjoy playing on your server due to the rules in place and hacker detection.

We have been killed by hackers the past two days though. Maybe they should fix the script so we (as in the players) can actually see who has killed us even if it just displays the name on the screen.

You havn't proved anyone "wrong". You're just another guy who's butthurt about losing your stuff and then to make themselves feel better, throws accusations around. You aren't the first, Don't worry. If you saw the heli in the air yesterday there is 1 of 3 conclusions.

1. The hackers used ManOWar and Glanza's name.

2. It wasn't yesterday and you've got the day wrong.

3. You are high on something.

Pick one.

Ahh and village idiot of the day goes to a 19 year old loser from Port Talbot congratulations. I'm so pleased that my paying taxes all these years has produced such a moron. (What's worse is I bet the little scally doesn't even work so I'm still paying for him)

1. I have never moaned about being killed by your clan? So how am I butthurt? as you put it..

2. I have all my stuff back? This is the second time I've died since then.

3. I don't use games to make myself feel better, if you do.. then I suggest you find a good woman... they say there is someone for everyone...

4. What accusations have I thrown around? I asked a question I eventually got an answer and I haven't said anything since.

As for your 3 'conclusions' I'll go for secret option number 4 which is (apart from the truth)

4. We know what we saw. If it was a hacker then so be it but there were 2 people flying a helicopter on UK25 with the names UX Manowar and Glanza. Me and my friend who were about 1-2 km apart around Kamenka were killed in quick succession after trying to shoot the chopper down and then watching the Helicopter land up near Komorovo.

Next time you want to be a condescending little prat, go try it on someone on your level. Which given your vivid imagination and inability to read would be some 8 year olds.

Edited by Coka

You guys were hit by hackers about 5 minutes ago... everyone got ported.

Daz was pretty much the sole survivor.

You guys are getting affected quite badly by hackers lately.

Considering I can't fly the chopper in DayZ, and the hacked one flew me over the other day at 1.30pm on Sunday which I reported to Faz who brought the server down I find it hard to believe I was the one in the chopper?

Infact the last time I was in the air would have been Thursday night as a gunner when we gave a new spawn on the beach a weapon and the Gaz..

Edited by Glanza

You guys were hit by hackers about 5 minutes ago... everyone got ported.

Daz was pretty much the sole survivor.

You guys are getting affected quite badly by hackers lately.

Yeah we are, me and manofwar were both teleported with the entire server and died.

It seems we have become targets to hackers whilst on our server now

Edited by Audio Rejectz

Considering I can't fly the chopper in DayZ, and the hacked one flew me over the other day at 1.30pm on Sunday which I reported to Faz who brought the server down I find it hard to believe I was the one in the chopper?

Infact the last time I was in the air would have been Thursday night as a gunner when we gave a new spawn on the beach a weapon and the Gaz..

Well given that my story corresponds with hackers having a chopper on your server maybe they did have your tags and names up? But we saw Manowar and Glanza inside the chopper.

I was unable to get back to my corpse before the server reset and check if my bike was there either. I would've known for sure if it was you if I died and my body was sunk :)

So you agree that the chopper was not flown by us? So my 2 posts in this topic are valid, yet you argued with both. As for your last reply, how has my age, my employment history and where I live got anything at all to do with DayZ. I may be 19 but I'm clearly the mature one who doesn't drag in people lives outside of game purely to try to make them feel bad. lol

• Like 1

You really need to learn how to read young man. I said 'maybe' I never actually agreed with you on anything.... blimey give this kid an inch he'll take a mile...

Mature? You come on a forum and used the word 'butthurt' (what are you 5?) and then talked a load of cobblers in an attempt to be funny. I'm not being funny I just generally have a very low opinion of you.

Having never met either of you i would firstly like to say LMFAO i have just read the conversation going on and wile there are some valid points i would like to say QQ moar coka its a game get over it you dont like them or what not heres a idea go play another server? and yea it makes you big and hard bringing someones age and stuff into it woopty doo wana try it with me il give it all to you ... im 22 i live in bridgend i still live with my mum and i work for kfc but am currantly off sick oh and before you try and go all grammer natzi on me about my spelling and punctuation i am dyslecic so it realy dosent bother me any more but my main point is from what i can tell you dont like it that your having a string of bad luck and geting killed alot by the same people. and i quote "shit happens" tool back up and move on who knows maby you will kill them next time and hell if they get you again and its a nice shot tell them "daym bro nice shot" for funks sake its a game sit back have a beer relax and enjoy it instead of rageing on here

nick out

p.s. i dont achualy play on the server but i am tempted to hit it up the "owning" clan sounds like a realy nice bunch from what i can tell hit me up if you wana chill n kill some Z's some time

• Like 2

Having never met either of you i would firstly like to say LMFAO i have just read the conversation going on and wile there are some valid points i would like to say QQ moar coka its a game get over it you dont like them or what not heres a idea go play another server? and yea it makes you big and hard bringing someones age and stuff into it woopty doo wana try it with me il give it all to you ... im 22 i live in bridgend i still live with my mum and i work for kfc but am currantly off sick oh and before you try and go all grammer natzi on me about my spelling and punctuation i am dyslecic so it realy dosent bother me any more but my main point is from what i can tell you dont like it that your having a string of bad luck and geting killed alot by the same people. and i quote "shit happens" tool back up and move on who knows maby you will kill them next time and hell if they get you again and its a nice shot tell them "daym bro nice shot" for funks sake its a game sit back have a beer relax and enjoy it instead of rageing on here

nick out

p.s. i dont achualy play on the server but i am tempted to hit it up the "owning" clan sounds like a realy nice bunch from what i can tell hit me up if you wana chill n kill some Z's some time

Come on the forums and hang round with us. I'm the only welshy there :(

p.s. Thanks for sticking up for me btw. It's stressful enough trying to get a job without someone reminding me I havn't got one, especially when bringing that stuff up on a GAME forum has nothing to with anything on here and is purely to make himself feel superior to people younger than him.

• Like 1

TBH Chud it is hard to find a job when you have disadvantage of been welsh haha

this topic is funny, im going to try and not find vehicle's any more incase i get labelled a hacker lol

TBH Chud it is hard to find a job when you have disadvantage of been welsh haha

I usually pretend im French but they never believe me.

nick out

I have been killed by these guys once? lol then they killed my friend on his own? and then come on here bragging about 4 guys killing one? I kindly pointed out that Beany was a raving peasant and then RDud joined in.

I said fair enough with them killing me..... you really need to take the time to read the posts properly?

I know you have dyslexia but when you say you've taken the time you clearly haven't and there is clearly a racist agenda here with the two Welsh guys picking on the English guy.

OK THAT LAST BIT WAS A JOKE! EXCEPT FOR THE READING PROPERLY PART.. BUT YOU CANNOT HELP THAT BEING DYSLEXIC OR WELSH

Cauc cle wyneb cachau ewythr cachau!

I usually pretend im French but they never believe me.

Yeah the sheep, daffodils and accent probably gave you away.

Also 'I see a fishie noodle' on the server console last night... you guys checking name changes on the consoles now? lol

Edited by Coka

I have been killed by these guys once? lol then they killed my friend on his own? and then come on here bragging about 4 guys killing one? I kindly pointed out that Beany was a raving peasant and then RDud joined in.

I said fair enough with them killing me..... you really need to take the time to read the posts properly?

I know you have dyslexia but when you say you've taken the time you clearly haven't and there is clearly a racist agenda here with the two Welsh guys picking on the English guy.

OK THAT LAST BIT WAS A JOKE! EXCEPT FOR THE READING PROPERLY PART.. BUT YOU CANNOT HELP THAT BEING DYSLEXIC OR WELSH

Cauc cle wyneb cachau ewythr cachau!

Yeah the sheep, daffodils and accent probably gave you away.

Also 'I see a fishie noodle' on the server console last night... you guys checking name changes on the consoles now? lol

hahaha i would like to say that you are correct on the me being welsh part but i was born in reading u know BERKSHIRE england and raised in england, america, malasia, and australia yea i moved around alot but yea i never said i bother to spell check things because i know half or more of my spelling is wrong + having a american spell check dosent realy do alot for me as no offence but americans spell things wrong when ur english just as english spell things wrong to americans so i gave up on the spell check thing but i cant see why peoples cant just get along if its a huge coinkidink then great if not then take the time to hang about as your friend said " a hour after we make a camp our stuff is gone" hang about hide in the tent or summut n sit back n watch some TV have a beer smoke a J or what ever it is you do just leave dayz on not many people look in tents for players so ur rather safe n u can see who steals your stuff if the same person finds it alot then its posible + you will be able to take screenies of it as proof so you can have some :D now then i refuse to argue over the internet but im saying that this all shoud be sorted now :D

thank you very much for the lulz