Sign in to follow this  
exomonkeyman

Character glitching back? And starving super quickly?

I was playing yesterday and i was having the character glitching back problem.

And my friend was having it a little too, we changed server and we were still having the problem. We also noticed we were dieing from starvation unbelievable quick.

I started playing today and i'm still having the glitch back problem even on a low pop server. And i ate 3 cans of food and my hunger literally hardly even changed... I'm now starving.

My connection is 90mb down and 5mb up while playing... 

What's the problem? Anyone eels got this?

'glitching back', is probably what I call 'rubber-banding'... I get this on my own server..everytime about 20seconds after I log in. seems to be ok after that

are you getting it to bright green 'energised', or simply getting rid of the brown hungry (if latter, then yes it does get to starving quick if you are sprinting everywhere)

'glitching back', is probably what I call 'rubber-banding'... I get this on my own server..everytime about 20seconds after I log in. seems to be ok after that

are you getting it to bright green 'energised', or simply getting rid of the brown hungry (if latter, then yes it does get to starving quick if you are sprinting everywhere)

Hi. I understand the whole energized thing btw it's probably just me not being used to being hungry again on this new character that's all.

The rubber banding dose not stop after 20 seconds. It just keeps disrupting gameplay. I have no idea why.