Sign in to follow this  
Esteran

Fail Bandits of the Week

Hello guys. Im a Survivor. Yes, a friendly one.

Yesterday, i found some people. Sitting on a hill, next to Elektro.

There where 4 Snipers. All with Ghillie Suits, BAF AS50 sniperrifles, Gps, Rangefinder, Nightvision.

So, what where they doing with this equipment? Yes, right. They were shooting unarmed people who just spawned near Elektro. What "Pros".

I shoot them all. Hope these 4 remember this day. Remember how much they failed. 4 People, armed to the teeth, killed by one single guy in close combat. And, thanks for the equipment :), i really like my new toys.

I don't hate bandits. But i hate bandits who kill weaponless people from 1km away.

(don't flame my grammar. English is not my main-language.)

Oh, and yes. I nearly died. I killed 2, got shoot but survived.. was knocked out and waited, bandaged myself and shot the other two. No, i never disconnected in this fight. None of them did. Was a fair fight. 1vs4^^

As someone who has been victimized by the elite snipers who like to camp themselves outside of Cherno & Elektro, I give you a well deserved BRAVO!!!

I myself dabble in a little banditry, but have yet to degrade myself to the level of pickin' off n00bs with no way to defend themselves. It may be good for a giggle or two, but I'd much rather hunt the guys that are doin' the snipin'.

The funny thing, is that they probably think they're the shit.

Im calling bullshit. They would of dropped you the second one of their teammates died.

Sounds somewhat suspect. But, if it's true. Then those are the worst snipers in DayZ history. Not watching their flank? Not providing cover for eachother? My guess is (if this is legit) is they prolly spawned that shit for themselves, or had their "friend" do it for them/ server hopped low pop servers till they found what they wanted and then decided this game was CoD and went to spawn camp unarmed nubs. These guys are pro. The best kinda pro around.

I'll explain the exact situation.

Me and a friend tried to reach a friend at the Light-tower near Elektro as we heard some shots. We sneaked to the position we head the shots came from. First, i saw only 2 of them. One with an range-finder and the other one with his Sniper-rifle. I shot them both with my m14. Wasn't that hard. We moved to their corpses to get their equipment, when i got shot. (survived with like 4k blood. My friend hid behind a tree but was shot seconds later. (Dead)

I think they thought i was dead too, so i waited till my hourglass was empty and shot the other two, who sat at the position, my friend and i where before. I bandaged myself, checked the corpses and ran away^^

I font want fame or something. I just hoped these 4 cowards with their (i think) serverhopped equipment read this and cry.

I also said, it was 4vs1 cause my friend didn't shot once, cause he had no weapon.

it all happened yesterday afternoon on a DE-Server. Don't know the name, sry.

It sounds like those bandits were too greedy for kills and completely neglected having someone guarding the rear.

Nicely done and congratulations on the loot anyways :). What did you choose to pick, if I may ask?

Gratulations but 4 People with NVG' date=' Rangefinder, AS50 sounds fishy. Server?

[/quote']

Over the coarse of three days, me and my teammates have basically gone from starting gear to having more weapons than we can use. You can either farm military spawns or do what we did — search for camps.

We have several high tier snipers. In total we have 3 AS50s, 2-4 VSS Vintorez, 1-2 DMRs and 1-2 M107s (some of them may have been lost by now, though).

One of the AS50s was obtained earlier today, as we were camping Elektro and ran into other snipers. We were also rewarded with two NVGs, a rangeginder and a GPS.

They could have duped those items, or they could have stolen them from a camp where someone else had duped them, but my point is that it's not as hard as one might think to find good gear — especially when your group is well-armed and can kill other players and groups for good gear.

Nicely done and congratulations on the loot anyways :). What did you choose to pick' date=' if I may ask?

[/quote']

I took 2 Nv. One for me and one for my Friend, who died.

I dropped my M14 for the As50 and 5-6 Mags.(bad choice, as i noticed afterwards).

Took one Morphine, the rangefinder and a gps. I also tried to get the g-suits, but i couldnt. :/

sucks that my friend died, cause of the good loot i had to leave behind. I choosed to get away from this position because i saw these snipers respawnabusing, to get to a close position. They killed themself like 4-5 times to get close to Elektro again, i think.

I am pretty sure these guys duped their stuff, cause they all had nearly the same equipment.

Im calling bullshit. They would of dropped you the second one of their teammates died.

you know you are able to shoot a few people in a short period of time, without beeing noticed, cause of the laggy servers, dont you? The first two of them where close to each other. Only needed 2 shots for both.

I took 2 Nv. One for me and one for my Friend' date=' who died.[/quote']

You should have taken all of them. They only consume one slot in your backpack, and it's one of the best items in the game.

I dropped my M14 for the As50 and 5-6 Mags.(bad choice' date=' as i noticed afterwards).[/quote']

You could try playing as a bandit for a while, or you could use it to cover your friend while he's farming the firestations in Elektro (if you remove every single piece of loot — including empty tin cans — new loot will respawn in perhaps two minutes if you keep your distance).

The AS50 is one of the finest snipers in the game. It kills anyone in one shot (even to the feet), it's user-friendly since it has zeroing and it's very silent for being such a strong weapon. There's no need to regret dropping the M14 for this fine piece of weaponry.

Coulda been the same server I was playing on... I found 3 people dead with snipers, suits, etc, fully geared... Looted a few & ran for the hills, just laying there... 3 dead people with full gear. Crazy stuff. Died @ NW airfield later that day, but hey ho.