Sign in to follow this  
levi182

My hands are shaking or i don't know.

When i'm aiming wth weapons my hands are moving and shaking.

How can i fix it?

its a bug, you are actually freezing but it doesnt show it, start a fire and watch it go away.

in 35 minutes yeah :(  Would be nice if they buff the fire a bit again, they clearly overdid it.

Make a fire and sit next to it for 5-10 minutes.

I stopped and recorded it yesterday, definitely at least 20 minutes (but there might be a lot of different cold stages), but I wasn't even "Cold" before we started the fire, so it could not have been that bad.

It's only "I'm warming up", not even the rapidly warming up, running with a Dawn Jacket heats you up faster, please fix that :)

in 35 minutes yeah :(  Would be nice if they buff the fire a bit again, they clearly overdid it.

you sure it takes this long? last and first time it happened to me  i started a fire and it pretty much instantly went away, it didnt take a minute

Are you sure the cold/freezing status isn't showing? Is it a consistent thing? Because I am pretty sure I was freezing once on 0.52 and it let me know I was cold and then freezing. 

Are you sure the cold/freezing status isn't showing? Is it a consistent thing? Because I am pretty sure I was freezing once on 0.52 and it let me know I was cold and then freezing. 

yea when it works, it shows it, but sometimes it can be buggy and just doesnt show it, like the broken arm bug.

i had the same thing i sat in front of a fire for 10mins it didn't fix it, so i re-logged and voila shaking gone

Maybe you ate a human and you got kuru, the brain disease that makes you make uncontrollable sway.

Edited by Wili

You are cold but your inventory is bugged and not displaying it. Stay next to a fire for awhile, it'll should fix it, it did for me and many others. however some people are reporting it doesn't work for them so if it doesn't work for you check the bug tracker to see if it's been reported and if there's any other suggestions the player base have come up with.

Edited by RagedDrew