Sign in to follow this  
agL

Atlanta 42 - Discussion Thread

04/07/12 - Updated to 94444

08/07/12 - Timezone changed to GMT-6

09/07/12 - Updated to 1.7.2

11/07/12 - Name changed to DayZ US 441 (v1.7.2)[94444][3DP:On/CH:On](GMT-6) dayzmod.com - Hosted by Andrew Angel

Edited by agL

13/07/12 - Updated to 1.7.2.3

Edited by agL

agL, we're trying to update to 1.7.2.3 now and hitting a brick wall on ideas. Would you mind taking the time to give us a hand via PM, steam, vent, or TS?

Edit: More Specifically, we updated the server to 1.7.2.3, updated our clients to the same (via sixlauncher) and are unable to connect to our server. Would you mind telling me where you downloaded the server update from and what, if any problems you encountered and how you resolved them? I'm sure you're busy playing and just kinda hoping here I'm able to snag some of your time

Edited by Volatyle

Sorry to have bugged ya, we were able to get in touch with someone and get this fixed. Look forward to playing on your server again between the times we spend on ours. Thanks again!

agL - Been playing in your server with a group of friends for a few days now.. Today we were unable to connect - probably due to recent updates. Any idea when you will be up and running again? Thanks - MetaL

Server's back up but it's called 'DayZ - 441 (v1.7.2.3/Beta 95054) [Veteran 3DP:1 CH:1] dayzmod.com - hosted by Andrew Angel' now.

Edited by agL

21/07/12 - Updated to 95208

Name changed to DayZ - US 441 (v1.7.2.3/Beta 95208) [Veteran 3DP:1 CH:1] dayzmod.com - hosted by Andrew Angel

Edited by agL