Sign in to follow this  
Sygoon

Noob from texas looking for group or individual to play with.

Greetings Survivors,

I guess my title says the basics of this post but let me list a little info if anyone is interested:

I have owned both the SA and the mod for a little while now but have not played very much due to getting bored playing alone. Its that i dont mind playing alone, only it seems there is so much more fun to be had if there was at least one more person lol. I do have a rough grasp of game mechanics down so im not a complete hinderance but im along way off from average. I normally play 2-3 evenings a week, more if the wife and child let me =) and can put in some decent hours on the weekends.

If anyone is interested in surviving with me then hit me up on steam @ i_kick_kids

Thank you!

If you want a very friendly group to play with friendly people then join Divergent today! We have teamspeak and a website & forum!

We can supply ammo, food and guns and most of all PROTECTION! We are active and come online every single day.

We love to help everyone and play with anyone who joins, we want to form as big a group as possible and be unstoppable, we make camps on persistant

servers with tents for everyone.

We will be unstoppable.

Thankyou,

Divergent

Teamspeak: Ts55.gameservers.com:9173

If you want a very friendly group to play with friendly people then join Divergent today! We have teamspeak and a website & forum!

We can supply ammo, food and guns and most of all PROTECTION! We are active and come online every single day.

We love to help everyone and play with anyone who joins, we want to form as big a group as possible and be unstoppable, we make camps on persistant

servers with tents for everyone.

We will be unstoppable.

Thankyou,

Divergent

Teamspeak: Ts55.gameservers.com:9173

DONT JOIN THAT CLAN! worst ever