Sign in to follow this  
peetar27

How to look into tent?

I've been playing dayz sa since release, and mod 2+ years. So I recently got my hands on a military tent. Now, heres my question, it has 252 slots and I can only see one-third of it. Also, my AKM sort of disappeared into oblivion, but I know its in there, along with my vest, I just can't see it. Can anyone help me?

• Like 1

did you learn nothing from the mod never overfill a tent or walk over a friend that was prone 

but to answer your question its ALPHA and thats all you need to know ...trust me i read the disclaimer 

Hi Peetar, I'm sorry Melfist wasn't helpful.  I'm not sure of the answer but I will look into it and see what I can learn. Does anyone else have any helpful information they can provide?

I think it may be gone for good, I was looking at WOBO's video on the new tents and I believe he even said he wasn't sure how to access that part of the inventory yet. 

• Like 1

I checked and one of the devs told me..."...there's a bug with inventories not showing up at first. The person needs to first put something inside the tent to refresh its contents, that should make the rest of the stuff visible again..."

I hope that helps.  :thumbsup:

If a item is put down under a evergreen tree or bush it will not show up on the local items screen. You have to cut down the tree. Hope that helps, its also a great way to hide stuff.

Leave allways at least one spot available in the tent so you can "refresh" the inventory and access the items. If you fill it completely up tp the last slot, you mighy find yourself in a situation you can't retrive anything in it. Hope this was somewhat helpful.

• Like 1