wasrad

MERGED: Power station/grid

Rocket has already said a while back that this will be in the game' date=' and that you'll be able to turn petrol pumps on and off.

[/quote']

source?

This would be pretty cool - and someone mentioned it a while ago.

People could team up and light up some towns and stuff. Should need loadsafuel though.

One problem: There is no end-game. As Rocket himself has said in every single interview, this is the anti-game. It's not supposed to be balanced or have a finish line. Even though I know end-game doesn't mean "finish the game", there aren't really supposed to be objectives. Just, survive.

nice gathering ... your forgot the camo suit / gillie suit that takes the place of a backpack ;)

nice gathering ... your forgot the camo suit / gillie suit that takes the place of a backpack ;)

oh man that would be badass and are already in the game assests too.....but.....with ARMA grass doesnt rend in the distance like it does close up, especially for people who have their stuff set real low. On your screen you look like you are one with the bushes, on someone elses screen you are right there in the middle of a grassless field. I think that they tried to make it so that the model kind of sinks into the terrain but it is NEVER a viable way to hide with the ARMA engine which is very unfortunate

There are plenty of game modes out there that offer what you are wanting. Go play them. This is about survival. You know? Scavenging, scampering, patience and timing?

There are plenty of game modes out there that offer what you are wanting. Go play them. This is about survival. You know? Scavenging' date=' scampering, patience and timing?

[/quote']

Oh I am sorry I thought this was a suggestion/brainstorm subforum for things people would like to see implemented in the mod.

But hey, please do show me the game mode that has all of that as I dont see it in the games menus

ಠ_ಠ

nice mime by the way. Gotta represent your fellow juggalos on the internet

Rocket is waayyy ahead. Generators are already in the mod' date=' just not yet implemented. Along with removing morality and giving everybody choice over their skin type.

[/quote']

FTFY

:D

TKJ

Rocket is waayyy ahead. Generators are already in the mod' date=' just not yet implemented. Along with ...... and ..... and.... and .... and a s...y.

[/quote']

???