dremux

Seattle 105 Hacked

Hey there, I was on Seattle 105 not five minutes ago with one of my friends and I was running through Elektro after just respawning when I noticed that there was a lot of smoke on the horizon. So I ran further into the city to find that the buildings were being demolished one after another and the wreckage was everywhere. I was put off by this of course, but what was even weirder was that there was no one else around doing anything to bring the buildings down, after watching a fifth building go down I walked out into the street to get a better look.

All of a sudden I keeled over and died, no zeds, no players anywhere near to be able to kill me. I'm sure it wasn't a sniper because I know what that sounds like, when it's a bullet whizzing past your head and not you just dying for no reason. It was like I hit "Respawn."

I apologize in advance, I don't have any solid proof so my post will most likely be ignored but it's 3 am here right now and I'm zoning out completely. I'll try and get proof later tomorrow. I just wanted to bring this to someones attention.

Thank you,

Matthew