Sign in to follow this  
Irokez

Unban me for FR15

Irokez

Администратор описал причину моего бана, то что я Русский. Всячески обижал моих друзей которые тоже Русские.

The Administrator described the reason for my ban, then I'm Russian. Offend in every way my friends who are also Russian.

If you bothered to understand the ban reason I gave you, it was for capslock spamming chat with that horrific variant of the English language. Ban was NOT permanent, it was given so you can sort out your attitude and come back to the server after a week.

Если вы про моё знание английского языка, так я не обязан его знать лучше вашего, и те слова которые я употреблял достаточны того что бы вы меня понимали. Цап это клавиша которая делает буквы заглавными и это нигде не запрещено! Чат был открыт для всех - следовательно им могут как хотят пользоваться все(кроме спама, я им не пользовался) А теперь прошу разбанить меня, и продолжать дальше разговор о том что я не прав, нечего! Так как по моему мнению вы погорячились! И как я понимаю вы как то закрыли для Русских сервер. Так как начались проблемы того что мои друзья не могут зайти на сервер, и они тоже разговаривали на русском.

If you're talking about my knowledge of English, so I do not have to know him better than you, and those words that I have used enough of what you would understand me. Caps Lock is the key that makes the letters to uppercase and it is nowhere forbidden! Chat was open to all - therefore they may both want to enjoy everything (except for spam, I did not use them) Now please unban me and go on talking about the fact that I was not right, nothing! Since I believe you are a little heated! And as I understand you, as it was closed for a Russian server. Since the problems began the fact that my friends can not go to the server, and they also razgo talking for Rus.

Если вы про моё знание английского языка' date=' так я не обязан его знать лучше вашего, и те слова которые я употреблял достаточны того что бы вы меня понимали. Цап это клавиша которая делает буквы заглавными и это нигде не запрещено! Чат был открыт для всех - следовательно им могут как хотят пользоваться все(кроме спама, я им не пользовался) А теперь прошу разбанить меня, и продолжать дальше разговор о том что я не прав, нечего! Так как по моему мнению вы погорячились! И как я понимаю вы как то закрыли для Русских сервер. Так как начались проблемы того что мои друзья не могут зайти на сервер, и они тоже разговаривали на русском.

If you're talking about my knowledge of English, so I do not have to know him better than you, and those words that I have used enough of what you would understand me. Caps Lock is the key that makes the letters to uppercase and it is nowhere forbidden! Chat was open to all - therefore they may both want to enjoy everything (except for spam, I did not use them) Now please unban me and go on talking about the fact that I was not right, nothing! Since I believe you are a little heated! And as I understand you, as it was closed for a Russian server. Since the problems began the fact that my friends can not go to the server, and they also razgo talking for Rus.

[/quote']

I'm sorry...but...what the hell are you saying? O.o

You don't have any knowledge of the English language if you're using a translator...

Banning for caps lock spam is disgraceful, you have to understand caps lock is the P2T key for A2 which he probably pressed.

He had caps lock on and was spamming the server with profanities, the entire server saw it and he had to be kicked out of the server. He received a 3-day Temp Ban for his actions and was asked to stop, which he did not.

Our server runs 1 simple rule, we ask all members speak in side-chat using only English/French, for other languages we ask they use another option, we warned them for filling chat with russian and this guy decides to take it upon himself to shove caps-lock on and become a keyboard warrior, until his behavior changes he will have to find another server as I won't have him ruining mine. If you change during the 3day ban then you are welcome back.

He had caps lock on and was spamming the server with profanities' date=' the entire server saw it and he had to be kicked out of the server. He received a 3-day Temp Ban for his actions and was asked to stop, which he did not.

Our server runs 1 simple rule, we ask all members speak in side-chat using only English/French, for other languages we ask they use another option, we warned them for filling chat with russian and this guy decides to take it upon himself to shove caps-lock on and become a keyboard warrior, until his behavior changes he will have to find another server as I won't have him ruining mine. If you change during the 3day ban then you are welcome back.

[/quote']

Install BEC and add profanities to the profanities list. Side chat should not be enabled (which really isn't enforced).

http://ibattle.org/

Our server is fairly new and I asked on the dayz devs IRC how to re-enable sidechat, which I did so that the community can give feedback on server changes they request, it also lets me announce properly the server reboots etc.

I have installed BEC but the program does not seem to do anything other than kick for lobby idling, I've been trying to get the profanity list and scheduler to work but it doesnt seem to be loading them in at all, I have added them to the config file and have sorted the XML's out based on the website guides but they just never execute them, any ideas what could be wrong?

Hmm, everything works for me in mine, not that I bother to use the profanity filter. Anytime you change the config file BEC needs to be restarted. BEC also adds in-game commands (see the install-configure section) that will work if you are logged into the admin control panel. You can also use the commands if you add your name and guid to the admins.xml.

My friend wants to ask.

On your server there was a correspondence what it is necessary to expel Russian from the server, it was written by Zelus as we stole its base-http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Zj_A2iOyvt8.

You have there one racists? And after that my friend can't come on the server as it burns with a red cross.

It is very suspicious and similar to the latest events.

Мой друг хочет спросить.

На вашем сервере шла переписка о том, что нужно Русских выгонять с сервера, это писал Zelus, так как мы украли его базу-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_A2iOyvt8.

У вас там одни расисты? И после этого мой друг не может зайти на сервер так как он горит красным крестом.

Не кажется вам, что это ваших рук дело с красным крестом?

Hello my name is Asus.

On your server there was a correspondence what it is necessary to expel Russian from the server, it was written by Zelus as we stole its base-http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Zj_A2iOyvt8.

You have there one racists? And after that I can't come on the server as it burns with a red cross.

You that blocked me? http://rghost.ru/38984034.view

Forgive me for my curve English

@icomrade

Will have a look into it I guess, might need to hop back on IRC for help regarding it, because I'm using R4Z0R's scripts and BEC with auto shutdown in order to do my auto reboot, and the profanity filter doesn't seem to get loaded in either, must just be a config error I've made I guess :/

@Irokez

The only person who was banned was you for spamming chat with profanity/capslock none-sense, you were warned repeatedly and just kept going.

Oh and in regards to the video, yes you spammed that in chat too and yes I saw it, but what you don't realize is that I have barely played on the server and what you stole were the vehicles from my friend's camp, you seem to think I personally care more by spamming the same link. The vehicles are out there somewhere and they will find them again, it's all part of the game.

@Asus

You are free to play as you were asked to stop speaking russian and you did, but Irokez refused to listen to admins and his ban will not be removed, he can wait it out until the temp ban has expired naturally.

My friends now left with FR 15 as it very badly works!

It can only well works for the non-russian?

All servers of France sees and yours isn't present, strange

Our server was last restarted about an hour or 2 ago, it filled up instantly with 30/30 players from all around the world.

Our ping limits cater for everyone and we still have many russian players in the server, we even have a large amount of US based players.

Probably just internet problems, your friend will be unbanned tomorrow I believe is when the ban expires. Have fun.

EDIT:

Please just make sure if you use sidechat in future to speak english.