Sign in to follow this  
Aggressor (DayZ)

Passing out

The past 2 days I have not played DayZ at all due to the fact that every time I log in my character is passed out for over 5 minutes. I do take breaks often and every time I log in my character is unconscious. Is this a glitch or what? There is nothing wrong with my character regarding food/drinks/shock/temperature. Its been happening for over 20 logins and still hasn't stopped. Is there any way to fix this?

stop disconecting so much. thats why it happens. i think its an effort to stop server hoppers. could be wrong.

Change the server you're logging on. It happens when that server HIVE is not constantly updating.

You get this thing called shock. It happens whenever you take pain and it's random. No way to get rid of it, just wait it out.

Now what it does is, if you log out while you are shocked, next time you come back, you will be passed out for 5 minutes.

I joined another server and played on it for 5 mins to test it out, logged out and back in and it was fixed. Thanks for the advice!

stop disconecting so much. thats why it happens. i think its an effort to stop server hoppers. could be wrong.

Na your right i have a buddy who DC's at EVERYTHING... he had it happen to him TBH he deserved it.

I had it happen to me as well. 5 minute wait after I got a BSOD and I tried to log in again on the same server. I was not in shock but had just finished fighting off zombies. Twice I had a BSOD and twice I had to wait.