Sign in to follow this  
sokol22

How i can fill V3S

You need a Jerry can to fill up. It's a the only way of transferring gas from gas stations to your gas tank. Good luck finding then. Though they're becoming a bit rare. But try your luck looking in the big sheds that have one door open.

Edited by TheOmnius

You need a Jerry can to fill up. It's a the only way of transferring gas from gas stations to your gas tank. Good luck finding then. Though they're becoming a bit rare. But try your luck looking in the big sheds that have one door open.

Which doesn't make sense, if you can't make it to a gas station in the truck that is.

Right!!! If you get the truck to the gas station why the hell can't you just gas up at the pump. That's so idiotic. And to use the can look at the gas pump where the hose is at and just fill can. Then look at the gas can for your v3s and scroll wheel till it says fill up.

• Like 1

Ahh i wish i had known this yesterday. i found a V3S and had great fun zooming about the countryside. I was on my way to pick up a friend when my dear truck ran out of fuel. in the middle of the NE airfield. Abandoning it was the hardest thing i have ever done in game.

So do you not have to find parts yet?

No yet :)

Ahh i wish i had known this yesterday. i found a V3S and had great fun zooming about the countryside. I was on my way to pick up a friend when my dear truck ran out of fuel. in the middle of the NE airfield. Abandoning it was the hardest thing i have ever done in game.

ahahah me too but i find tank for it hehe

you can find a tank easy enough if you search sheds. 1 jerry full jerry can is 1/4 tank, which will get you a long way. just remember to keep an eye out for gas stations when you first get it and you'll be all good