Sign in to follow this  
anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

Having server issues. Need help

Restart both hive and hiveauth. Should fix it. Always works for me. If that fails, you'll have to contact the dev's

I am also having this problem. The DayZ stuff was being setup on my box by the dev team but I'm not sure if the process was completed. All the files look like they are there.

Restarting both programs did not solve the issue.

I assume the dev's will contact me via the e-mail thread we had going. I just wanted to let you know, you aren't the only one.

I am also having this problem. The DayZ stuff was being setup on my box by the dev team but I'm not sure if the process was completed. All the files look like they are there.

Restarting both programs did not solve the issue.

I assume the dev's will contact me via the e-mail thread we had going. I just wanted to let you know' date=' you aren't the only one.

[/quote']

I really want to get this fixed asap so if they solve it for you please let me know. I was emailing one of the devs and he was replying pretty fast then he just stopped.

Same goes for you as well. Best we can do is be patient. They are probably overloaded with requests right now.

Plus they are all in different time zones.

Same goes for you as well. Best we can do is be patient. They are probably overloaded with requests right now.

Plus they are all in different time zones.

yep thats what i was planning on doing. And i hate time zones lol.

It seems like an issue with Hive, probably overloaded.

I'm getting this when trying to start HiveAuth....

<< HIVE AUTH >>

Attempting mySQL connection...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

you could have a look and make sure you allow the hive.exe's through your firewalls maby, sometimes you don't get the option. i mean i doubt thats the issue but you never know.

Hi, im having the same problem...

Tried to run HiveAuth and Hive but nothing happens..it just stop working...

I have Visual C++2008 SP1 Redistributable (32b and 64b) installed on my machine .. a Windows 2008 Web Server 64 bits.

<< HIVE AUTH >>

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

<< HIVE >>

Hope there is a solution for this.

Thanks

try re-installing vb maby or trying just 32 bit, hive runs fine on server 2008 running 32 bit mode. maby a compatability issue?

I don't think it has anything to do with the bit mode. Matt had my server running up briefly before it stopped working

well its just your hives that arent working... tried replacing them with fresh ones from the zip?

It's an issue with Hive. From the live chat:

02:52 DayZ_survivor_5398 Are any other server hosts having problems with Hive????

02:52 IKC Yes many, we are working on it

02:52 pan ATTENTION: There are problems with Hive currently.

Hey all.

Can you send me your IPs of servers that are effected. If a dev set it up, please provide documentation.

Matt

Hey all.

Can you send me your IPs of servers that are effected. If a dev set it up' date=' please provide documentation.

Matt

[/quote']

I'm sure you already know about mine but here is the IP again:

I am also getting that error from HIVE.

Seems their sql server is down, I hope its nothing serious. How long has this been going on? I just stupidly restarted the server when I woke up and saw that thinking it was a regular short interruption.

/G

Hello. We are hosting RU1 server ( 195.93.207.43 ). 2 troubles

1) It is still at version 1.5.6 - how can i update it? Or who can update it?

2) After last restart i get error

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Therazer,

Version is now 1.5.7, please update.

In regards to Question 2, post server IP(s) and that will be fixed.

Matt