MXSteel

Reduce Zombie Respawn Rate!

I think that the zombie re-spawn rates are seriously taking from the ways you can play the game.

Currently, there are 3 ways you can raid a town/Airfield -

1)Crawl everywhere.

2)Crouch, use a stealth-ed weapon to kill zombies near you.

3)DC/Reconnect exploit.

But wait, what if you want to do it the good old fashioned way, actually kill all the zombies and go explore the area?

..you can't.

After you're done killing all the zombies, you'd be lucky if you have time to explore one or two buildings - and all the zombies re-spawn.

I really think this is taking away from this game, not being able to actually kill all the zombies and explore, but being forced to use stealth.

I really think that making re-spawn rates 10~15 min would make this a lot better.

Not to mention, it'd discourage players to Dc/Reconnect, since it'd reset all the zombies.

Grab a weapon like an AK-74. The ammunition is easy to find and plentiful, plus the other versions of the AK-74 can use the same ammo (not the AKM).

2 rounds, 1 dead zombie. Repeat ad nauseum.

AK is a pretty loud weapon though, thus why I encourage my buddies to use their pistols. Grab a M1911, in my opinion its the best pistol out there as the ammo is amazing, the damage is reliable and you can use revolver ammunition as the revolver uses the same .45 bullets

*EDIT*

Carry around flares/tin cans and you can lure zombies away from a desired goal without attracting their attention or even worse...a bandit's attention :cool:

i agree, respawn rates should be longer for EVERYTHING as well zombies, but I would like to see more zombies spawn at one time and maybe in hidden areas like in small rooms so when you go around corners some jump out at you. this would require not all zombies being aggroed when one is as well so when you think you got them all, some are still hiding. it would make so many people jump. i guarantee it. I think it would be a good idea if zombies couldn't spawn with in a certain proximity of players also. I hate zombies spawning on top of me and it ruins the atmosphere.

@Zero @Zori

Doesn't matter. Me and my friend clear around 25 zombies near the Stary Zobor tents, and BAM, after we check 5 tents, zombies start stawning in the area again. This is really bullshit, IMO.

I wouldn't mind there being more zombies at one place spawning at once, but come on, the respawn is a joke.

I'd like to see a higher amount of zombies but a slower respawn rate. Going in guns blazing should be made more difficult by a higher zombie count but I've had times where zombies seem to be respawning faster than you can kill them.

I think the respaw rate of zombie is very to low !

Very Very Low for a survival game zombie.

The problem, is the repawn. Zombie can respawn in aggro zone of player.

More zombie but no respawn in a circle of 50 M of a player, seem good !

much much slower respawn. increase the number of zombies during spawns by 10x.

make respawn times much increased. mayb even an hour.

----

this should make it more realistic. fighting off a horde. you can actually clear towns out. your "cleared area" will be clear for quite a while allowing you to loot, and also alerting future players to the area that you were there.