Sign in to follow this  
kissa3

Night thread that is not bitching about darkness!

Zombie count /tied-to/ Player count.

Loot quality /tied-to/ Zombie count.

A question: Is looting at night not worth it?

Usually in night servers there are like 5-7 people online = less zombies = worse loot.

Amirite?

Seeing as how there are less players at night because of the darkness, this really is another thread complaining about the darkness.

I like the night time cause popular cities are usually dead and the servers are usually only half capacity leaving the loot for my own hands :D

I like it when it is turning dark, since it is easy to see and it seems scary and realistic. And most of the loot will be left so just loot like you have never looted before!

I'd rather take early morning on some servers, but then again, if you think about it then early morning is like late dusk. Night is a fun way to troll some of the unfortunate souls that feel like venturing into a dark city filled with zombies and two snipers.

Besides, who goes on those servers for big cities anyways. I go on them to look for any crashed helicopter site close to Novy/Stary Sobor.

Majority of posts completely missed the topic, so let me rephrase:

Since loots quality is tied to zombie count, and zombie count is tied to player count, playing in a server that has 7 players will yield you no loot whatsoever.

Is that correct?

Since loots quality is tied to zombie count' date=' and zombie count is tied to player count, playing in a server that has 7 players will yield you no loot whatsoever.

[/quote']

Where did you hear this? "playing in a server that has 7 players will yield you no loot whatsoever" is definitely false.

Never play on low pop servers so wouldn't know... that's news to me though. Never heard of the rarity of loot being tied to server pop.

Since loots quality is tied to zombie count' date=' and zombie count is tied to player count, playing in a server that has 7 players will yield you no loot whatsoever.

[/quote']

Where did you hear this? "playing in a server that has 7 players will yield you no loot whatsoever" is definitely false.

Have you ever played on a server that has 100> zombies? You will find nothing but tin cans. No one ever says that Player count directly affects loot, but its a chain you cant break.

Less players, less zeds, less risk, less loot.

The point being, this breaks the common myth that playing at night is amazing because the loot is there and players aren't.