Sign in to follow this  
archangelalien

Spawning In Unconscious

So I've been playing all night. I almost died to a rock glitch and was at around 4k blood. I hunted for food and got my blood back up to 12k. A friend wanted to play on his server where he has a vehicle, so I logged and went to his server. About 30 mins afterwards he had to leave. So I logged to my server. 5 minutes afterwards, I had to go eat dinner so I logged. Then I logged in after dinner and I every-time afterwards I log in unconscious with a 3 to 4 minute timer?

Wtf? This is going to get me killed.

I've heard it's a bug they're working on. But I think it can also happen you if you log out after you go into shock.

I'm currently experiencing this as well. I went as far as logging into a 1.7.1.4 server, which decreases the timer duration, but as soon as I went back to a 1.7.1.5 server, I started to pass out upon logging in. This is with 12k blood and on many servers after a long time playing.

Yah this is still happening. I've tried to log out and in to test it. Every time I log in with a 5 minute or so timer. 12,000 blood, and no issues. I even took pain killers to try to remedy the problem with no avail.

This is not awesome and making the game more harder then it needs to be.

Seems to only be happening on my main server which is where my tent is.. awesome. x_x

This use to happen to me, some reason it is gone now. Maybe it will go soon like mine did, I am not sure.

Well that happend to me as well. Playing for 2-3h without logging off healed it for me I guess. At least thats when it was gone.

It can happen when you are prone when logging off. I've had this issue happen a lot, just log off when crouching (but make sure you're in the woods away from every type of threat)

Did you log into server with older dayz versions? when i logged into one of those and then back to 1.7.1.5 i was unconscious all the time.