Sign in to follow this  
paxodeus

Dat big world has no cars...OH DERP

Oh noz guuuyzzzzzzzzzz what the fok...We have apocalypse...zombies..omg many ppl die and wut no cars around? Saint Dinos riding on sharks come from ocean and eat all cars?

images.jpg

Mmmm dats possible...

Okay back to problem..Whats wrong, there is 1 car for hole map spawned around? FOR REAL? PPL take to grave their cars? or what? This is madnesssssssssssssss.......

img-thing.jpg

Do somthing....*derp*...with it

Why?...

.......WHY?

.........Makes No Sense at All....Like woman not in kitchen

Moar cars make thizzzzz game moar dynamic, and make us

imgres.jpg

Me Gusta

You know those car parts you see lying around? You use those to repair vehicles that you see lying around.

If you can get in it, you can repair it.

Herp de Derp.

Never saw car able to repair, like many of mine friends - never.

Me and a friend found a car last night. Try the gas station about 1km north west ish of green mountain.

Cars have been temporarily removed due to some issues they were creating. they will be back(hopefully).

EDIT: Also, for the love of God, learn to spell and use grammar. Please!

Yeah, have to say, a zombie apocalypse wouldn't destroy all the cars? Zombies don't eat them? Adding more cars would be realistic and this could be balanced by more scarce parts?

For example only workshops would have engine parts and sheds/other places have parts that are more commonly owned, such as tires and exhaust pieces.

Also locked cars that are not destroyed could be added, this would mean more varied props are available to use and still limits the number of cars that can be driven. Additionally, the trunk of the car could be used for looting purposes.

I've played for around 3 days and haven't seen a single car I could repair, only seen one car ever, that was driving around.

What a very interesting post...haha.

Just quietly, I saw some UAZs (jeeps) somewhere north of elektro...and a nearby factory with many car parts ;)

I have no idea what the hell you just said.

But if I can infer correctly, adding more cars would mean that vehicles are easy to come by. Then everyone would have cars ^^

He has a point though. There should be more cars, some not even needing repairs. And some Ural and Kamaz too!

Love me some cars... :D

2012-04-22_00002.jpg

Allan' pid='2121' dateline='1335444584']

Me and a friend found a car last night. Try the gas station about 1km north west ish of green mountain.

STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRET CAR SPAWNING SPOT! Every time I have ever seen it there I have worked so hard to get it up and running but have never succeeded. Keeping a tent nearby with tons of car parts in it (but the tent usually despawns) running miles trying to get the wheels/engine/fuel tank.

Allan' pid='2121' dateline='1335444584']

STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRET CAR SPAWNING SPOT! Every time I have ever seen it there I have worked so hard to get it up and running but have never succeeded. Keeping a tent nearby with tons of car parts in it (but the tent usually despawns) running miles trying to get the wheels/engine/fuel tank.

LOL! That's why vehicles are a good teamwork exercise. When we built that one in the screenshot I posted a few back at least one of us stayed behind to cover the car while the rest went to collect the needed parts. Rules of Engagement: Car and parts are top priority. Shoot others on sight if they can't be avoided or are too interested in the unfinished car. Getting that thing up and running is something I would never try solo.

No. More cars makes it less of a challenge and it is one of the few concrete challenges this game presents. Make them more rare if anything seeing all these car pics should be an indicator of how easily they can really be to acquire.

No. More cars makes it less of a challenge and it is one of the few concrete challenges this game presents. Make them more rare if anything seeing all these car pics should be an indicator of how easily they can really be to acquire.

Not really, i think its just because when ever someone gets a car, they take lots of pictures of it because they have tried for a long time to get it working to get it. I myself have never even seen a car, not even a broken one that needs fixing

I didn't ask for this...Derpa derp. That car cost me my lovely char with some cool stuff in the back. Luckily I spawned not far from the origin spot so I could find a wheel and fix it. Some minutes later met with 2 cool guys who found Mi-17. We couldn't get it fixed even though had lots of parts (gears, rotors, fuel, etc.).

And don't mind 3 human kills, those were PKers who got that last character.

hTBSU.jpg

BZnzx.jpg

Never saw car able to repair' date=' like many of mine friends - never.

[/quote']

Before the assets were put in limbo me and my friends had a Bike, 2 cars and 2 helo's they are not that hard to find to be fair.

Never saw car able to repair' date=' like many of mine friends - never.

[/quote']

Before the assets were put in limbo me and my friends had a Bike, 2 cars and 2 helo's they are not that hard to find to be fair.

pics or it didn't happen.

In the short time in which vehicles were in, I saw with my own eyes 2 helos and 2 cars. Admittedly the choppers disappeared after server restarts, and I'm not sure what happened to the cars, but it does seem like, at the very least, helicopters spawn too often.

I've totally never seen a bicycle though, do want :P

It's funny to see posts from people who see a car, or repair a car and think they are experts on vehicles in this mod.