Sign in to follow this  
zealot644

So...I've acquired 10 Satchel Charges

Shot somebody.

Coyote Backpack

MK MOD 0 LMG

400 rounds

M1911 w/5 mags

Tons of medical supplies and various other ammo.

NVG's, Range Finder

10 satchel charges

Is having that many legit? My friend killed the same guys pal and got roughly equal gear and charges... I dont want to walk around with this hacked stuff, but on the other hand setting up a satchel charge ambush is very tempting in its own right.

Killed a person today and they had a satchel charge. I didn't even know that they were in the game.

I figured hacked/duped.

I really am tempted to just use them all in one go for the lulz. Arm a fire hall with those babies and just laugh when somebody walks inside.I dont condone hacking or cheating with anything, but now that I have them I want to put them to use just for pure hilarity, but not duping for any more than what I have.

Opinions?

Opinions?

It's probably wrong that you'll be using duped satchel charges but admittedly it would be hilarious.

Doesn't look to legit to me, and if someone kills you they will think the same of you as you think of the person you killed..

Anyways I say use them all in an explosion of glory! have fun with them you probably wont see them in that large of quantity again.

It's not really wrong, they are in the game and you might as well use 'em... won't have much more effect than one or two unless you spread them out anyways...

And by the way, it's perfectly legit to get that many charges after a lot of barrack runs, maybe the guy just built up a number of them?

Alright. I think I'll give 'em a go at some point.

May as well use them.

1. put in barracks

2. wait for server hopping scrub

3. detonate

4. laugh when building collapses

And by the way' date=' it's perfectly legit to get that many charges after a lot of barrack runs, maybe the guy just built up a number of them?

[/quote']

Yea it's possible, but to have 2 guys running around with 20 satchel charges rather than storing them at their tents? I don't buy it.

Most likely duped.