Sign in to follow this  
WarIsMyShepherd

The who wants to group in the next 30min thread

hey there,

are you walking through the woods and sneaking into villages all the time alone and wishing theres a mate cover your six and give a lifesaving transfusion, if you need. then this is may be the right place to find somebody for the next few hours to share some chilling zombie apocalypse atmosphere with.

i made this up because i´m not in any group or clan like many others. sometimes i´m really bored running around all alone for hours and head up from place to place. and it´s a dead issue to ask in sidechat to team up with some others in TS . but first of all, it should have to be a fast and simple way to team up with other players for a temporary group to hunt bandits or raid or loot some places, etc. .teamplay is much more fun and this is a way to do so without being in a speacial community or having any obligations except for cover your mate and being an adult teamplayer.

i think it should be done so, that someone posts to form for example a banditgroup or a raidinggroup in for example the next 40min. everyone whos interesting send him a PM and he will deliver a TS adress or something else to communicate and so on. i think you also should tell from which continent you are because of ping.

alos i think everyone who meets up with some other guy and kills him should be listed here. that´s no "hey let´s meet up and i run a bullet into your brain and grab your gear" thread.

well, lets make the beginning.

i´m searching for trustful people to form a group in the next 30-45min to loot some hotzones and may be hunt some bandits. playing on all european servers. i´ve got TS and i´m speaking english and german.

Hey there,

I'm a UK player on EU servers looking for a small group also and to use teamspeak/mumble with. Bed time now but if anyone including OP wants a team mate and reads this add my steam below

steamcommunity.com/id/voldy

Usually play 6+ hours a night but active during the day.