Mahogany

Looking for some fellow survivors to run with!

I have been playing for about a week now (I also read the forums and watch videos of the game and such a LOT so i generally know most of what there is to know, about the game.), and have almost always ran as a lone wolf, not simply because of that being simply how i played but also because its not exactly easy (or risk-free) to hook up with other survivors in game. I decided the game would be a lot funner with 1, 2 or 3 buddies to run around and just generally play the game with after my most recent death, so i am making this post.

Steam name = Jaggartharn

Skype = jagartharn24

In Game Name = Jagartharn.

Feel free to pm or add me for more info, to hook up in game, anything! :)

I have been playing for about a week now (I also read the forums and watch videos of the game and such a LOT so i generally know most of what there is to know' date=' about the game.), and have almost always ran as a lone wolf, not simply because of that being simply how i played but also because its not exactly easy (or risk-free) to hook up with other survivors in game. I decided the game would be a lot funner with 1, 2 or 3 buddies to run around and just generally play the game with after my most recent death, so i am making this post.

Steam name = Jaggartharn

Skype = jagartharn24

[/quote']

Hey buddy, add my steam. Kevin 51501. Getting a group together now to play for a couple or a few hours.

I have been playing for about a week now (I also read the forums and watch videos of the game and such a LOT so i generally know most of what there is to know' date=' about the game.), and have almost always ran as a lone wolf, not simply because of that being simply how i played but also because its not exactly easy (or risk-free) to hook up with other survivors in game. I decided the game would be a lot funner with 1, 2 or 3 buddies to run around and just generally play the game with after my most recent death, so i am making this post.

Steam name = Jaggartharn

Skype = jagartharn24

[/quote']

Hey man, just seen your post so added you to my steam list.

Steam: Soul_Killer@bellsouth.net

Been running as lone wolf for a few days and im getting tired of being killed by bandits and would love to join up with a couple of ppl. Been looking for a group of people to run with.

I'm 25 and i bought Arma2 CO just for DayZ. Been playing a few days and pretty much been killed by bandits nearly every death so far. I've learned the basics of the game so far. Haven't built a vehicle yet though.

I'm 19 and did play alone for quite a while now, now I'm seeking for some mates, going to add you ;)