Sign in to follow this  

The Real Problem With the Game

Let's just cut chase and go straight to the point. The real problem with the game is the players. Don't get me wrong, everyone has every right to play the game as they wish, but I think it would be a lot different if this was to happen. The whole time I've played the mod I've encountered FOUR players that haven't tried to randomly kill me. People are logging on the game and playing it like rounds of deathmatch. I find teamwork enjoyable and it's few and far between. I've decided to give the mod a break for a while until it's more desirable for me.

Can't wait to see where it goes.

Sorry, your troll had no effect.

Yea pretty much, Its one of the worse group of people, I've ever dealt with, and thats saying something since I used to be a regular in the cod forums.

I've encountered dozens that haven't tried to kill me, which is funny cause most of those times I had just gotten done killing someone else.

And I don't even know how many times someone seen me and left me alone, because I didn't see them.

Either play with friends, find friends, or play alone.

Or don't play. Pretty simple.

Sorry' date=' your troll had no effect.

[/quote']

He meant in regards to your post that has been posted here 50 million times before and gets posted here daily, complaining about the same thing, over and over again.

I'm not complaining, just adding to the pile I guess, obviously the weight of the situation is more on the side of people that don't agree with the current system.

I'm not complaining' date=' just adding to the pile I guess, obviously the weight of the situation is more on the side of people that don't agree with the current system.

[/quote']

It's true the empty vessels make the most noise, but they crack under pressure never to be seen again. So, it all works out for the best.

Simple solution. Make a few DayZ servers Friendly Fire OFF! :)

Then, no amount of shooting at other survivors will achieve anything! I reckon these servers would remain empty, mostly. ;)

Yea but if theydont try to kill you' date=' they think you will try to kill them.

[/quote']

stupid logic is stupid logic but the sad part is dayz kinda trys to make you think with hat on pants logic.

Let's just cut chase and go straight to the point. The real problem with the game is the players. Don't get me wrong' date=' everyone has every right to play the game as they wish, but I think it would be a lot different if this was to happen. The whole time I've played the mod I've encountered FOUR players that haven't tried to randomly kill me. People are logging on the game and playing it like rounds of deathmatch. I find teamwork enjoyable and it's few and far between. I've decided to give the mod a break for a while until it's more desirable for me.

Can't wait to see where it goes.

[/quote']

Rocket needs to allow private servers, but deal is if you go private your server doesnt report to the hive. That could work no? yes, I know it's an alpha, and they need to test the hive, and that is what this is for, but we can test anything else cause of the rampant cheating. WAYYYYY to much exploiting, hacking and cheating. Cant go an hour without something happening. Nukes, teleports, weak assed dc'ers. Not fun anymore. Rocket, tell your dev buddies to get Punkbuster for Arma 3. Battleye blows.

Great game, but the ppl ruined it for you Rocket. Of course the crap attitude devs have towards admins blows too, and im not an admin. This is from the outside watching in. Lead by example, and if you guys cant even treat your infrastructure personnel with respect, it's just gonna trickle down, and it is.