ravenrise

Looking for new players

I'm very new to dayZ (just started playing a few days ago) but I think it would be much more fun with a group, or at least a partner. I'm looking for someone else very new to the game who is looking to learn and explore and just see what we can do.

I live in UTC-05:00 time so someone around there would probably be best, also if you have skype and a mic that would also be great.

If you are interested, message me on here and I can give you my skype. thank you!

I'm very new to dayZ (just started playing a few days ago) but I think it would be much more fun with a group' date=' or at least a partner. I'm looking for someone else very new to the game who is looking to learn and explore and just see what we can do.

I live in UTC-05:00 time so someone around there would probably be best, also if you have skype and a mic that would also be great.

If you are interested, message me on here and I can give you my skype. thank you!

[/quote']

i have skype and just started playing today so i would be happy to be your companion!

Id love to play with you guys I got no mic though I got this game yesterday but i know the basics

Add me, just got the game a week ago and have been running around dying a lot. I'm pretty chill.

steam: kringles

Id love to play with you guys I got no mic though I got this game yesterday but i know the basics

what is your skype?

i got skype with mic and steam id if you want that, been playing for about a week now and im located smack dab in the middle of the USA

hey add me on Skype i have a mic and i just started this today i would like to get in a group.

Skype name-Reevesie11

Also looking for people to play with. Skype renekila. in california and play mostly west coast servers