Sign in to follow this  
Valcor

Boat Adventures w/ Valc & Friends

Hey guys! I recorded these all last night while streaming for 10 hours. My friends and I went through the entire night and into daytime. We had a lotta fun. If you hear me say or answer random things I'm talking to my friends and people in chat.

These are some clips from the morning after where we fucked around in a boat.

And here's a clip during the night survival in one of the towns. Never shoot guns on a rooftop btw.

Bonus:Noodle Arms

I'll be streaming more tonight so come on by and we'll have some laughs :D

Stream is at http://www.twitch.tv/valcor203

Thats awesome! I didn't even know a boat spawned. Too bad you can only go to cities along the noob coast :P.

Thats awesome! I didn't even know a boat spawned. Too bad you can only go to cities along the noob coast :P.

Not true, it could be useful for raids in Berezino. Definatly not a noob town. Problem is, there are few places you can hide your boat from theives...

Yeah it was pretty silly' date=' we moved so slow and were completely unable to defend ourselves. Still though, it was pretty fun :D

I'm not sure if it's included in any of the videos but we actually found an island east of Elektrozavodsk and southeast Kamyshovo with a fully repaired boat with a little bit more than half fuel. And by the time we got to that island we had no fuel so it was a sign to continue on our boat adventure :P.

You could get someone to stay on board out to sea, then come pick you up. Doubt anyone's going to risk losing all their gear swimming out to steal it.

Yeah that's what we did when we raided places for fuel. Frosty manned the ship offshore while TCO and I went scavenging.

Random docks from what I've seen. They don't seem to be 100% spawns and so far seen that crappy dingy and a larger fishing boat. Takes like 3 jerry cans to put the fuel meter to about 80% as well so not too hard to maintain.