Sign in to follow this  
runningnomad@live.com

I can't move faster then a walk. Please help.

For some in the last few minutes I havent been able to go faster then a walking speed in both standing and crouching positions. Iv'e tried toggling and untoggling with the shift button but I'm still stuck at this speed. I am not injured at all.

Any suggestions?

Try altering your sticky keys by pressing shift rapidly. Relog in. Restart game.

Did you try double clicking the right mouse button or untoggle aim? If you don't have any weapons with you, it's easy to activate the aim action even without any weapons. The result is that your character will just walk unless you try to sprint.

Well for some reason I just started to be able to run again I appreciate the advice. Although maybe this was just a bug.

Nvm, it's back anyway I can run normal but not crouch walk now.

Maybe your shift key is stuck. Change the toggle button to something else and try it like that.

I figured it out. I didn't have anything equiped so wen i pressed E or Q it toggled it for some reason just pressed those and good as new.

Once again thanks for any suggestions you guys made.

I have a similair problem, my run walk toggle gets messed up for sum reason, and it screws me when i try to crawl slow, i've tried alot of things, and it just happens mid game, i cant loot without being able to crawl slower as good.

I'm still having this problem. Even when I restart the game it still sets. Shift doesn't work and E, Q, and right click aren't solving the problem either. Could anyone please help me?

If you know Windows sticky keys is not the issue, then try this: toggle your view (first person to third person, or vice verse, and then back again), and that always fixes it for me at least.

...try this: toggle your view (first person to third person' date=' or vice verse, and then back again), and that always fixes it for me at least.

[/quote']

this worked for me too - thx