Sign in to follow this  
killerhippo (DayZ)

so......Barbwire

plz remove this item......

or no i mean i like the idea of this item, but you need to tweek the spawn rate or something....

atm you need to be lucky to not find a server where all loot points are just covert in barbwire....

or at least make the toolbox spawn much more becuse i havent seen one toolbox in my 60 hours of playing but i see plenty of barbwire at almost every good loot drop point

yesterday i tried 8 servers i was at stary sobo and all 8 servers the tents was covers in barbwire:( (amd mpt just the one thats already there ofc ;)and no you cant jump over them i´v tried that so many times.. :(

mayby put a timer on them so they disappre after and hour or so ?

TL:DR barbwire is a bad item....

To be honest I'm not against the idea of barbed wire. I just reckon it should be disallowed in an area with buildings...

When you enter the NW airfield, Stary Sober, Cherno or Elektro and every area is unaccessible due to people using barb wire on the buildings with good loot so that they can server hop, we start having a fairly game breaking problem...

precisely kirjava.... every spot is being barbwire´d atm and soon it will be all over...so make a timer on when it despawned or make the toolbox like a start item... :S something ahs to be done or it will ruin the game

i dont even wanne guss what it will be like when bear traps come into game :(

thankfully I found a toolbox

personal mission to remove all barbed wire

Good luck cutting through Normany style beach defenses which you'll encounter in any building that has decent loot.

thankfully I found a toolbox

personal mission to remove all barbed wire

Good luck cutting through Normany style beach defenses which you'll encounter in any building that has decent loot.

its a pain in the ass, but im doing it

Even when you find a toolbox it's bloody difficult to remove barb wire as the selection menu only appears momentarily.

well we gotta keep in mind that its and alpha game but i sure hope they know this issure and fix something whit it next patch.... becuse its getting ridicules how much barb wire are in the game

precisely kirjava.... every spot is being barbwire´d atm and soon it will be all over...so make a timer on when it despawned or make the toolbox like a start item... :S something ahs to be done or it will ruin the game

i dont even wanne guss what it will be like when bear traps come into game :(

I wouldn't be unhappy with a timer to be honest, in hindsight might be a better solution than just banning barb wire from areas with buildings.

Even when you find a toolbox it's bloody difficult to remove barb wire as the selection menu only appears momentarily.

Especially when it glitches through walls sideways. Basically impossible to get past, getting ridiculous really. Hopefully it is fixed soonish.