Robert Neville

What are the differences between Overwatch / Epoch / Overpoch?

What are the differences between Overwatch / Epoch / Overpoch?  Also, which one would you say is the hardest to play?

Beans in exchange of good answers.  Thank you all.

Overpoch is the epoch files/features with overwatch weapons, vehicles, and skins added. To be clear all epoch features are included in overpoch and the overwatch assets that will be there are up to the servers developer. As for hardest to play that all depends on the servers and other factors. Hope this helps clarify.

• Like 1

Epoch gives you basebuilding and traders. Overwatch gives you tons of different weapons and they spawn everywhere.

Overpoch is the combination. Plus, almost all servers are filled with additional AI missions and lots of additional buildings/fortresses/AI-bases and so on.

Survival per se is not important in those mods. Hunger/Thirst/Infections/Zeds, don't care about it. Also, you usually get shot before getting hungry.

Overwatch is harder than Epoch because everyone has got a gunback full of sniper rifles^^ But as you usually spawn with a full gear you don't care if you die.

"Oh no my armored Huey crashed and I lost my CheyTac, damn not I gotta buy a new one"...

Edited by melaw
  • Like 1