brianrmg

Request Medical Assistance from RMG

Survivors,

If you haven't heard of us, we are a mobile medical support community. Our mission is to make it to you and patch you up before the Grim comes knocking. It started out with inspiration from Dr. Wasteland and his trusted medical team.

We have blossomed into a larger squad now and have the support for multiple teams to run to your aid if the other one(s) are busy.

We feel this is our calling and we love to help you get back on your feet and moving forward in the brutal land of Chernarus. We have completed over 30 Request Medical Attention (R.M.A.) forms in just shy of 48 hours. Unfortunately, we have missed a few due to lack of communication and server eating our supplies/tents. However, the team is back in business and ready for more patients!

If your RMA was lost in the shuffle, or you have not heard a response from me personally or a team member of RMG, PLEASE don't hesitate to get my on Skype; thirty_two_flavors, and we can get you back on track asap.

Please Note:

After some debate and discussions, we have decided to grab our own domain. So instead of ratedmgaming.enjin.com, please visit us at www.RatedMGaming.com and become a part of this fast growing Day Z community!

Because of the move, the site may be down for up to 24 hours. This was not an easy call to do, but we figured we always have the DayZ Forums as a backup. I want to thank you all for your support and understanding during this transition.

Thanks again and I will see you in the trenches. Alive I hope!

Side Note: Requests for medical assistance in this thread will only be answered while the site is down during the transition. Please make all requests at www.RatedMGaming.com/helpme

I'd be willing to work as a freelance security contractor on the side if you guys need additional support. I've personally felt this is a good idea, and something that would definitely be worth protecting. Just contact me and discuss it with me, steam name kaikimoto.

Brian just helped me out without asking anything in exchange. So I thank him very much for that.

I am grateful for his 'work' and like he said, he received a lot of requests lately and yet they aren't asking for anything else but consideration. So try to be nice and gentle.

I mean, don't forget they do it because they want to... not because you're special^^

Brian just came to the rescue, once again!

Patched me up, sent me on my way no questions asked, superb!

Even gave me some food... all those hours spent crawling around with a broken leg can make you hungry :P

Much love for Brian and his team, a great professional service!

You are too kind Hippy. Thanks for your patience and understanding with the form error after the domain switch.

Glad we got ya all taken care of, and if you ever need anything, you know where to go and ask for help!

Did a great job in assisting me, brought me morphine and even gave me a blood transfusion. To top it all off, they brought me to a location so I could pick up a Bizon!

Thanks RMG (Specifics: Austin and Colton) for the great service!

Hello , I R.M.A!! for today if possible, i will be on at 6 o'clock , im severall hurted by horde of zombies and had to DC :( , it was on the night and cant see anything!, i knew where i am aproximatly , if you guys can help me i will love you!

I got broken leg, also bleeding, and probabily knocked down (if im knocked i will die thats why i request you!).

Also sorry for mi english, im spanish.

Can someone help me, i need a blood transfusion, i have a blood bag just need someone to give it to me. Im in Elektro at the hospital. Also would be great if you have a pile of wood.

Ive got your requests - and I am trying to freakign spawn.. IM not sure what is going on but I keep getting sniped and killed. Honestly, I dont care that I die, I just dont get why someone would sit on the shores and wait for new players to spawn and shoot them.. whats the point?

I see your requests, and when my team gets online, ill dispatch them out and we can get you the help you need!

IF you have any spare time, I'm currently north of Stary Sobor near the treeline. There's a line of trees and a small stone wall to the right if you're going north, that's where I am, unconscious, bleeding, and 4K blood. Help me out, I have Skype. (Hi.bob5)

Thanks for all the kind words.

We are currently on stand by... if your RMA has been lost or forgotten in the mix, please feel free to Skype me thirty_two_flavors and we can get started.

If you have not filled out an RMA, please do so at www.RatedMGaming.com. PMS here are hardly checked because we get to many.

Thanks again for your patience as we find you and get you back on your feet!

I know some of you have made RMAs this morning, at 2am my time.. I work nights and am on most of the day. So once I am able to connect and the servers come back online, Ill be taking care of ya.

Got messed up badly by some zombies and broke a leg. Been crawling all around looking for morphine. After getting tired of crawling around i decided to file an RMA request on the RMG website.

I set up a meeting with Brian @ RMG and he came to my rescue, gave me a shot of morphine and a blood transfusion. Trustworthy guys, i recommend them!

Just wanted to say that Brian gave me some morphine when I needed it (:

Phew, all caught up. Server issues worked out in my favor I suppose.

RMG medics are currently on stand-by. Please let us know where you are and what you need.

Fill out the RMA Form found here: www.ratedmgaming.com

Cya Soon

This group is awesome in response time and professionalism. Thank you RMA for assisting me with my emergency!

Huge thanks to CJon and whoever else was with him for the transfusion and supplies!! would have been screwed. And like i said, i would love to join your cause!

Thanks Brian & Vertical for helping me out. Those zombies can dish out some nasty infections with all that clawing!

RMA SoulTrasher helped me back up on my feet and gave me one more can of food incase if i get unlucky again. Haha xD Thanks alot