Shrub Rocketeer ™

today i was enjoy happy surprise in my camp

that made me sad, u know that bacon is made from pigs ?

plese dont be sad because is true thing pig was give the life for this tacitcals bacons but was happen many time ago in factory i dont having no power for stop and is apocalypse so we must do sometime wat is ned for srvive but important ting I DONT SHOT PIG FOR MAKE BACONS me too a ma felt sorry wen i am eat tactacals bacons evrytime but i am also felt happy i was manage to eat and survive and no pig was die from me

• Like 2

no no plese i am never racism person i dont caRE IS BLACK SKIN OR WHITE FACE OR WATEVER IS SAME FOR ME WAT INSIDE IS IMPORTANT SKIN COLOUR IS LIKE COLOUR OF CLOTHE WAT YOU IS WEARING IS DONT CHANGE NOTHING I RESPECET EVRY PERSON

my frend name was blacky but he was china man character in game i dont know if was black person in the real life we dont talk about but he say me blacky is name from some movie with horse and is name of horse in the cowboys movie i dont tink was racism thing

OHhhh. I see. Sorry, Shrub. I didn't realize that Blacky was the guys actual name. My apologies. I thought you just made it up and I Knew English was not your language so I was just trying to be helpful.

Sorry man, my mistake good friend.

OHhhh. I see. Sorry, Shrub. I didn't realize that Blacky was the guys actual name. My apologies. I thought you just made it up and I Knew English was not your language so I was just trying to be helpful.

Sorry man, my mistake good friend.

is not problamm for me i relise you was worry maybe some person is felt offend i respect wat you saying is not a bad ting i am happy if i acan explan and show was nothing here for rascism and i am appreciate you try to show me maybe was not good words i saying but is no damage becuase evry person in world is frend for me

OK, great Shrub.

Will you ever share with us what is your native language or where are you from? Or would that spoil the whole mystery and fun?

Either way, we love your stories.

Another absolutely magnificent story by Shrub 10/10. I really wish half my play sessions in Dayz were as exciting as yours seem to be. But thanks again for sharing your story.

Edited by Chompster

Oh my gosh I cant stop laughing in my cubicle.  LOVE these posts.  Oh shoot I need to stop laughing LLOOOLLL.

I love Shrub!
He's like the polar opposite of KoS on here, (that guy still makes me laugh too, though!)

I'll make sure to save any Alice in Wonderlands in case you lose your current one.

Edited by o5pr3y

I think "Blacky" was his actual name man. Although yes, you shouldn't address any African American as "Blacky", just as you shouldn't address any white person as "Whitey" unless you know them personally & shared such a relationship with them. Although those terms aren't nearly as worse as other things that could be said, I agree it wouldn't be appropriate saying them in reference to one's skin color.

You shouldn't call any person with a darker skin tone "blacky". Not all are African American. You should call everyone "human", "buddy" or "my friend". 

You shouldn't call any person with a darker skin tone "blacky". Not all are African American.

In reference to their skin, no, you shouldn't.

You should call everyone "human", "buddy" or "my friend". 

I do.  :)

We love you Shrub, but calling someone "Blacky" is considered extremely racist man.

Oh no someone called someone else using a character with black skin "blacky" in a joking and friendly way call the stick-up-my-butt police.

Well I think I implied not to do it here in America where we have a history treating black people horribly.

I'll tell you what buddy, I'll buy you a plane ticket to Detroit, Michigan. I want you to walk your European Puma sneakers with skinny jeans butt down the street in Detroit and call the first black person you see "Blacky" and let me know how that works out for you.

The 2,000K ticket from Italy to Detroit would be worth every penny.

Edited by danceswithzeds

Well I think I implied not to do it here in America where we have a history treating black people horribly.

I'll tell you what buddy, I'll buy you a plane ticket to Detroit, Michigan. I want you to walk your European Puma sneakers with skinny jeans butt down the street in Detroit and call the first black person you see "Blacky" and let me know how that works out for you.

The 2,000K ticket from Italy to Detroit would be worth every penny.

>Detroit.

I wouldn't even need to call anyone anything in a city where they celebrate 48 hours without reported crimes to get mugged or worse.

Also, knock knock wake up and smell the coffee.

It's a video game. The guy probably had only a black character and he wasn't actually black.

Also, for a test, I asked my course mate here in university what would happen if I called him blacky. Bear in mind that Shrub and this "Blacky" were sort of friends by the end.

He said and here I quote "I'd call you whitey and have a giggle". Obviously translated.

He also said that you should really take off that stick.

Edited by iRazgriz

Shrubs, before reading this episode of your adventures in Cherno, I never looked at books.  I would get angry when there were nothing but books in a place. 

But last night I found myself STOPPING to at least look at the title of books.  Not to read them, but to find a pristine copy of Alice in Wonderland just to have on me in case I run into you.  At one point I had zombies on my tail but I still stopped to check a book out to see.

Is that scary or what LOL!!!!!

• Like 2

Shrubs, before reading this episode of your adventures in Cherno, I never looked at books.  I would get angry when there were nothing but books in a place. 

But last night I found myself STOPPING to at least look at the title of books.  Not to read them, but to find a pristine copy of Alice in Wonderland just to have on me in case I run into you.  At one point I had zombies on my tail but I still stopped to check a book out to see.

This.............. I too started checking books for the first time just to see if i could find Alice in wonderland.

This.............. I too started checking books for the first time just to see if i could find Alice in wonderland.

yes plese this mayking me vary happy again because i was lost the book in server wipe AFTER I HIDE IN TENT TO MAYKE SAFE but was not safe and is now in dayz loot heaven with all my loots from my tent and tent also but i dont care for this only for my alice in the wonderlands book so plese if you finding nother copy make a pm for me I WILL MET YOU ANYPLACE IN THE CHERNARUS I DONT CARE HOW FAR FOR RUNNING

tankyou

yes plese this mayking me vary happy again because i was lost the book in server wipe AFTER I HIDE IN TENT TO MAYKE SAFE but was not safe and is now in dayz loot heaven with all my loots from my tent and tent also but i dont care for this only for my alice in the wonderlands book so plese if you finding nother copy make a pm for me I WILL MET YOU ANYPLACE IN THE CHERNARUS I DONT CARE HOW FAR FOR RUNNING

tankyou

will do

• Like 1

I got an idea ... if anyone finds a copy of Alice in Wonderland, we should all try to leave it one place on the map.  I dunno maybe the lookout tower of the police station in a certain town or something.  That way if Shrubs happens to be on that server, he can just go there and get all the Alice in Wonderland books he wants!!  LOL it shall be a Tribute to Shrubs.

• Like 1

Very nice Shrubs. May you find another copy of Alice in Wonderland soon. Pleasant adventuring!!

Shrub, you're one of my favourite forum members here. Hope to play with you in Chernarus sooner or later, your attitude is great.

I created an account literally to tell you how awesome your post is, Shrub.

My boyfriend and I play DayZ together, and he was telling me about you last night while we were playing. He sent me this post today so I could read up before we started playing! I'll try to have a copy of Alice in Wonderland on me at all times! I thought I was the only one who was excited to see books - I'm always looking for the Hound of the Baskervilles! <3

Keep being awesome!!

• Like 1

I created an account literally to tell you how awesome your post is, Shrub.

My boyfriend and I play DayZ together, and he was telling me about you last night while we were playing. He sent me this post today so I could read up before we started playing! I'll try to have a copy of Alice in Wonderland on me at all times! I thought I was the only one who was excited to see books - I'm always looking for the Hound of the Baskervilles! <3

Keep being awesome!!

if i finding the hound of baskerville i will kep for you

• Like 1