Sign in to follow this  
jimmy163

ATV going in circles...

Hello,

I have an ATV that I crashed and lost a wheel. I repaired that and now it just goes in circles when I press foward, doesn't matter which way the wheels point it will go in circles.

The wheels icon is orange, does another wheel need repaired? I tried replacing another at the back and the same problem. Is there anyway to tell which wheel is damaged if this is the problem?

Engine and hull are on yellow.

Thanks.

Def sounds like one of your wheels is messed up. Can you visually see any of the wheels looking messed up at all? I know I personally had a wheel go out on one of my vehicles, and it was doing the same thing you're describing. When I mouse scrolled over the vehicle I was not getting any of the tires in red or anything. I ended up having to pull out a flare (it was pitch black out) and looking for the damaged wheel.

Repair everything. The engine, the hull, the wheels. And you should be fine.

I can't see any damage to the wheels. I'm out in the middle of nowhere as well.

Can you actually see damage to wheels that are not completely destroyed?

The ATVs seem to not show wheel damage properly. If when you go forward and the atv circles counterclickwise repair the left side tires and vice versa

Had this problem with the bus. After a server restart we went back to the bus and it worked normally.

Just logged in and found my ATV with everything now green! Does a server restart fix all vehicles?