Sign in to follow this  
Miquinei

Player count to increase on the horizon?

Hey I stopped playing dayz a while ago after 120hrs because of the few players I would meet in the game. I know there were server tests before but does anybody actually know when player count will increase? to at least 60+?

Thanks

I just bought this game 4 days ago. Knew nothing about it minus the 10 mins I read about it (which was so awesome that's all it took to convince me to purchase this) and got in game. Died a million times already because 99 percent of the people I find KOS me. I don't understand how you're not finding people. They are all over.

If you really really really really really really really want someone...find a gun and fire it one time. I've had a total of 3 guns and found ammo for all 3. Every single time I've shot one, I'm dead within 5 mins. Gunshots bring people out =)

• Like 1

Exp is testing out 50 people servers but they had 75 for a short while (like hours only). Hopefully with the new "complete engine" release the number of players will go up.

Yeah, I recall seeing accolyte or one of the devs request on the boards for people to join up on a particular server maybe a month or so ago when they were testing 75 pop max servers. Experimental runs 50 person regularly. Stable's max is currently 40 but I believe every intention is to raise that as things are optimized, implemented, and/or re-worked.