Angry (DayZ)

What in the hell is this booming sound in the distance? (video inside)

Was playing on the experimental branch tonight with a friend, and among getting shot at, we both heard a loud booming noise in the distance. First time we have either heard it and we both have 200ish hours in the standalone....Heard the noise several time over a period of at least 20mins

Edited by Angry

SLENDERMAN

Just kidding,

it's the gas station being blown up. Someone blew it up earlier, and whenever people join, it blows up again.

Edited by Cheeseburger8
  • Like 2

I usually measure cymatics when present by placing a glass of water on the table to observe.  Paleontology aside, I would have ceased all transit post cymatics as large objects tend to be attracted to movement.

Steak.

• Like 3

It's just the spinosaurus here to save us from the zombies.

(do I get extra points for having a spinosaurus tooth next to my monitor?)

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 2

Hi, new here .

That's not caused by the gas station, the other night I went to a server and suddenly started happening explosions 20 meters from me.
( Obviously there was no gas station nearby)

If I'm not mistaken this I is caused by a hacker ... a couple days ago I saw the same thing on Twitchtv

A hacker walking down the street and "creating" explosions on the sides of the road.

Greetings all !

• Like 1

I second the hacker explosion explanation. I think it was JamJar, who posted a video about a hacker doing just that.