banned

Want players to play with. Squads!

Its boring playing alone for hours at a time. I dont like getting shot at either xP. Play with me?

Hells yes my friend, my group (fallen alliance) is always looking for fun guys to shoot the s*** and blow stuff up. My Skype Name is Phatboi, add me up if you play here in the states.

Hello i play on eu servers and i bought arma 2 yesterday so i have some play time

Dayz: MrZipeee

I'm from Germany and play a lot! Add me ;)

Steam/Skype xGWIxShaDes add me man i got a full time job so i typically play in afternoon-evenings and on days i work ill play early in the morning seeing as how i work night shift. play on texas servers alot by the way im located in the middle of the USA

Steam/Skype xGWIxShaDes add me man i got a full time job so i typically play in afternoon-evenings and on days i work ill play early in the morning seeing as how i work night shift. play on texas servers alot by the way im located in the middle of the USA

Hey Nodoc

I PM'd ya man. We play at similar times and I'm looking for a partner/group to run with.

I am looking for other social players to play with, any can invite me to play on steam.

(steam name is fonnam, or sybren bos)

I would love to get some squad action in there with the use of voip.

Sad thing to see metagaming is pretty much the only way to finding a legit group.

Where's the fun in that, I mean really.

Wouldn't it be much more exciting to find "squads" or players to team up with you within the actual game.

But, oh wait, everyone shoots on sight! How does that work?

Watching posts like these hurts my eyes a little.