Riplak

Tired of running it alone

I'm a pretty new player, but learned most of what there is to know through other people/wikis/maps, and basically I'm sick of slowly grinding my way to a decent set of gear alone, also, bandits.

If you're interested in playing with others then hit me up on steam at Riplak335, or pm me for Skype.

I have pretty bad aim at close ranges, but pretty good tactical awareness which doesn't really fit the solo playstyle. I'm friendly if you are, I don't shoot on sight, and will almost never shoot first, I also enjoy long walks on the beach.

Hey i sent you a fr on steam dollapop21, im done for some teaming up ive been lone wolfing it for like 2-3 weeks now haha.

friend invite sent to both! I'm on the west coast btw.

Hey guys, I just recently started and would love to team up with some folks, my steam - Nirvana620

Btw, from the west coast

Sent you a steam request Riplak. Been playing for a couple months now, whole time solo or with 1 other. Looking to get a group going.

i added everyone, lets get a group going (steam:george_an)

I Added you. Anchor, I Mean Blastoise? is my name, I'm fairly new to the game but i know about the combat and survival techniques and really hope we all can team up and fight together :D

i want a group too! haha i sent a skype request to a couple a ppl on here, my skype name is the same as my username, so just hmu anytime. im usually online

I just want to give you a fair warning to read and heed the Bandit forums. Basically, there are lots of bandits out there who look to join these types of ad hoc groups just to get your location and zero in bandit scum to your location.

Just a fair warning. I wish you all the best and hope your group works out, but if you mysteriously get shot up or someone mistakingly throws a flare to attract a Zed horde, know that scum sucking bandits were the cause.

Again, good luck mate.